Wolverine b Ordered

evo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am really sorry that i purchased that flaming gun its been a bad experience ever since......... first i dropped it and damaged the stock then i put gaffer tape on it and it stuck to my face half ripping me goatee off and whilst i was screaming i dropped it again on the moderator and had to glue that back on with super glue and got me fingers stuck together..... i then tried separating me fingers with a stanley knife and cut meself and was bleeding that bad me hands were slippy and i nearly dropped it a third time but was lucky i just banged the scope this time. anyway i'm well cheesed off with it and i think we will stick to what we agreed and i'll bring it back to you and get me money back in full..... you can keep the gaffer tape it's awful stuff

can't wait till tomorrow to see what's happened barrel broke leg missing''' ill catch up tomorrow :good::lol::lol:

if you don't own a daystate then how can you feel what I,m feeling ?????????

on a serious note ,,yes I own an airwolf .22 and yes it really is a fantastic piece of kit and silly accurate with consistency but remember its electronic and also .22,

I am now acquiring the best money can afford to me,, The Wolverine .177 and its mechanical not electronic,

its not about how much money I have its more about personal satisfaction, about working hard, not smoking or drinking and seeing and feeling a top of the range daystate in the palm of my hands and knowing that I have a piece of latest Daystate technology to go out and do my pest control with a silly amount of confidence to go with a silly amount of accuracy be it mechanical or electronic,where i could be out spending my money in the pub,bookies or even the corner shop for some fags, its my way of rewarding myself for my healthy lifestyle,

and to make matters worse I wont be fully happy until I have the Air Ranger in my collection then that will be it for air rifles ,, well until the next revolutionary Daystate comes out

atb Evo

That's fair enough, personal preference, and happy birthday! For me I don't tend to buy more than one gun for a specific task otherwise I'd end up with guns I didn't use and I would hate that!

Many people seem to think that if you're spending that sort of money you should buy a "proper" gun, a centrefire or shotgun. They're missing the point. Airguns have a charm of their own, and if the airgun bug has bitten you then you will spend the money to get the best available.

I love air rifles, hunting grey squirrels in woods is the best shooting I have ever done.

Many people seem to think that if you're spending that sort of money you should buy a "proper" gun, a centrefire or shotgun. They're missing the point. Airguns have a charm of their own, and if the airgun bug has bitten you then you will spend the money to get the best available.

I love air rifles, hunting grey squirrels in woods is the best shooting I have ever done.

I have to agree with you there,,there is nothing better than being out on your own in the middle of nowhere walking about in woods and taking in the wildlife with an air rifle in your hand,,

I have spent days lying next to a tree waiting for the elusive grey to come onto one of my feeders,,

certainly nothing better than shooting with an air rifle I would honestly rather do that than sit in my hide with my shotgun that's for sure,

turbo33

classic mate :good::good:

atb Evo

I have to agree with you there,,there is nothing better than being out on your own in the middle of nowhere walking about in woods and taking in the wildlife with an air rifle in your hand,,

I have spent days lying next to a tree waiting for the elusive grey to come onto one of my feeders,,

certainly nothing better than shooting with an air rifle I would honestly rather do that than sit in my hide with my shotgun that's for sure,

turbo33

atb Evo

Too true Bob.You can't beat hunting with an air-rifle!

turbo33

atb Evo

thats only because you don't know how to decoy properly

well i might be changing me mind a bit on that tatty old huntsman you palmed me off with, i've replaced the gaffer tape with a crepe bandage off me old mums leg to stop it sticking to my face when i take aim..... i tried washing the blood off the scope but even with ajax powder it still wouldn't shift so i tried wire wool, that wasn't too successful so i decided to spray it but only had red paint but that will do it looks pretty...... somehow i've lost the caps off the scope too but i've replaced them with beer bottle tops and it makes it look cool now.... i'm beginning to think this maybe worth more now with the custom jobs i've done , i finally got the mod araldited back on but got a bit just inside the barrel but i've drilled that out now and me mate martin says that its better than one of the wolverines now

SO YOUR NOT GETTING IT BACK

because martin knows everything

well i might be changing me mind a bit on that tatty old huntsman you palmed me off with, i've replaced the gaffer tape with a crepe bandage off me old mums leg to stop it sticking to my face when i take aim..... i tried washing the blood off the scope but even with ajax powder it still wouldn't shift so i tried wire wool, that wasn't too successful so i decided to spray it but only had red paint but that will do it looks pretty...... somehow i've lost the caps off the scope too but i've replaced them with beer bottle tops and it makes it look cool now.... i'm beginning to think this maybe worth more now with the custom jobs i've done , i finally got the mod araldited back on but got a bit just inside the barrel but i've drilled that out now and me mate martin says that its better than one of the wolverines now

SO YOUR NOT GETTING IT BACK

because martin knows everything

I just near had an accident john lol, the wife just said he hasn,t broke it already has he, :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

women are gullable at times, trust you not to adjust your scope ya clown, first thing I always do anyway more rabbits for next time

atb Evo

well all, only a few more sleeps to go(as the daughter always says) till I get the phone call to go and pick the wolverine up,

I,ve just managed to aquire a mint Hawke panorama 3x9x50 AO IR scope to put on the top of it,,, happy days,,i,ve got one on top of the airwolf so my nightvision can go on either rifle now,

just waiting and waiting,,well in between work of course , solid this weekend so it will take my mind off the wait,,

to roger (golfshot) we will pop out next week but to make some rabbits surrender lol

atb Evo

well all, only a few more sleeps to go(as the daughter always says) till I get the phone call to go and pick the wolverine up,

I,ve just managed to aquire a mint Hawke panorama 3x9x50 AO IR scope to put on the top of it,,, happy days,,i,ve got one on top of the airwolf so my nightvision can go on either rifle now,

just waiting and waiting,,well in between work of course , solid this weekend so it will take my mind off the wait,,

to roger (golfshot) we will pop out next week but to make some rabbits surrender lol

atb Evo

I'm actually excited for you; I'm sure it will be all that you expect.

Surrender? where's the fun in that! hide and seek with a lethal twist - much more exciting :)

Hi Bob hope i can get out next week the wife got her car stuck on the garden wall this morning. my fault of cause i parked my car to far over don't think gaffa tape will fix this one :no::no:

from stripping tiles to parking cars on top of walls , whatever are you going to do next matey :lol::lol: :lol: more rabbits for me if I go on my own,,i,ll ask Jamie to go instead if ya cant play out :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Check the power level! :) I've seen on here several times of new guns being around 10 and below

I,ve spoken to Tony Belas and told him exactly what power I want it setting at and he was happy to do that, he has put a label on the stock to let the engineers know, but I do agree they are normally set low

atb Evo

Edited by evo

I'm actually excited for you; I'm sure it will be all that you expect.

Surrender? where's the fun in that! hide and seek with a lethal twist - much more exciting :)

have to be polite chris,,you know what the anti,s are like :lol::lol: :lol:

atb Evo

• 2 weeks later...

well chaps,,phone call today, wolverine b is built and being sent today gunsmith will receive it tomorrow and they will ring me to go and pick it up when it arrives,

happy days at last I can get my hands on it,,wont be able to sleep tonight now,

I,ll put a few pictures up tomorrow of my new Daystate masterpiece the Wolverine b .177

atb Evo

well chaps its finally in my hands, my new Wolverine b .177,

just chrono,d it and its running at 11.6ftlb and my god I was gutted to sell my huntsman and r10mk2 to get the new rifle but all I can say now is,,its the best thing I did,

to shoulder it, the balance of the rifle is superb and the stock is stunning ,the cocking is super smooth and I just zero,d it in at 40yrds and well the groups are very good but it will need fine tuning to get it how I want it,,

well all I can say is I,m a very happy chappy and seriously impressed with the new rifle,

the stock has a very dark vein running down one side and it looks stunning, anyway enough of my excited waffling ,,,here she is,,my pride and joy

daystatewolverine177020_zps225afde0.jpg

daystatewolverine177019_zps9026ca52.jpg

daystatewolverine177018_zps77fb46f9.jpg

daystatewolverine177016_zpsfbe1ab33.jpg

daystatewolverine177010_zps2bc781cf.jpg

daystatewolverine177008_zpsd9a0c8ce.jpg

daystatewolverine177004_zps7e09539c.jpg

daystatewolverine177009_zpsaefdc57c.jpg

daystatewolverine177003_zps7b54a5b3.jpg

daystatewolverine177002_zps9e8c7769.jpg

to say I,m mega happy is an understatement,,well worth the wait

atb Evo