Bsa r10

Craig1010

If you want a lightweight compact then you may be better off with an Ultra fitted with an after market moderator.

I have a R10 shrouded barrel model and it is not really that quite unless you fit a moderator, you could have it shortened but again you will still need to fit a moderator to reduce muzzle crack, I have an Ultra Multishot, that is fitted with one of Sandwell fieldsports stubby moderators that is really quite as well as being light and compact.,

Edited by lineshooter

get the r10mk2 mate,,then get a shortened huub shroud from XTX air and you wont go wrong, super quiet and also light and short aswell, but most Important the r10mk2 is very very accurate,

I,ve just sold mine to get the daystate wolverine and since I posted it this morning I,ve felt sick as a pig because it was a cracking rifle and as I said very accurate,

the r10mk2 with the short huub shroud will be perfect for what you need

atb Evo

Edited by evo

It won't affect the warranty for the rest of the gun. Obviously the BSA warranty won't cover the Huub shroud, but all the internals will be covered. Personally though, I'd go with a second hand one, then get it tuned. You;ll spend about the same as a new one, but it will be a much better gun! I got mine tuned by XTX and it's a fantastic gun now!

If you are looking for a very well looked after r10 mk2 the give me a pm i bought mine around a year ago but since losing my perm i dont get out with it often if you go on airgun centre website its the package off the website but you really won't go far wrong with a mk2.

Edited by JohnFreeman1310

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks john . Great clean gun

Gone to john bowkett to be blueprinted

And have a few other things done

Thanks again mate

hi i had a MK1 that was blueprinted by John great rifle and i am sure when you get it back you will love it. i went on to get John to build me a custom rifle and also have a super ten that he blueprinted .give us an update when you get it back and tell us what you think.

ATB Roger

• 2 weeks later...