shooting trolley

lap9387

wheel barrow

Funnily enough, that's precisely what I use when I go PSGing. (I call it the "Wheelbarrow Of Doom" because, in the FPS game, it's what *I'd* need to transport all the equipment that the game's characters can apparantly carry with ease.)

I took a bit of stick over this, at first. However, when it's wet underfoot and your gear gets wet if you set it down on the ground, or if it's a bit of a long walk with heavy bags, or someone simply needs somewhere to park their coat when it's their turn to shoot a stage, my pile of gear seems to temporarily grow a bit bigger. :)

I've been thinking of building my own "Range Crawler" for a couple of years, now, but never got as far as getting off of my bottom to actually *do* so.

Regards,

Mark.

Edited by ChAoS

How long ago mate?? Asda didn't have any :-(

IKEA have a very similar item at approx that price.

Didn't look too strong, but it'd probably be ok - I was just comparing the build quality to my trusty sack barrow!!

From other shooting disciplines, I see that some shooters in the USA build little buggies to tow around them at the range...full of ammo, guns, kit, etc.

Some of them get quite inventive.

I reckon a solid bottomed fibre-glass type sledge would be a good starting point as it's also allow for our summer weather

Edited by saddler

• 3 months later...