caton rifle sport (garland shoot)

fruitloop

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rob: think I may heave left a black co-op bag with odds and **** behind. No ammo or firearms but there is a video camera and other stuff. Please email me and I will arrange to collect sometime... Thanks! Jon

Garlands 25 May - a good day on 50 and 100 yards rimfire 22lr - lots of spinners, paper targets, clays and even some eggs! A great day and sorry about Bambi....now full of holes. Jon

thanks guys this event is only as good as the people that attend .

id like to say a big thanks to you all for the support and encouragement .it makes it all worth while :friends: .

t t hopefully the leg gets sorted and you can come and enjoy., and have a chat agane

rob

Edited by fruitloop

thanks jon I will patch bambi up ready for you .

as for other shooters all I ask is if you trust them to be safe there more than welcome to come .im trying to get a safe and friendly shoot up and running so being selective with the advertising so not to attract the nutnut head jobs turning up out of the blue and asking where do I get my rifle..... .

so id rather have word of mouth e.g. you tell a friend and then that friend tells a friend .... and so on .so if you know someone that is safe and respectful pleas tell them.

rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well guys a big thank you to all that attended today and supported the range. hopefully every one had a good time and will be back next month .may I ask a small favour from you all in just putting the word out about the range to people that is as trustworthy and respectful as every one that attended over the months .

THANK YOU :good: :good::good::good::good::good::friends::yes: ..

ROB

hi t.t well the next one at garlands is on the 27/7/14 you will be made welcome if you can make it .

just to let you all know that there is no shoot in august as there is a national clay shoot on that month .but it will be resuming normal service on September 28th .

rob

hi all just to keep you up to date .
the next shoot at garlands is on the 27/7/14 please feel free to come and have a good day out.
just to let you all know that the august shoot will not be happening due to a national clay shoot. but normal service shall resume in September 28/9/14.
also there will not be a shoot on in December due to Christmas and the new year as I think we will all be a little worse for the drink :shoot: :drinks:

rob

• 3 weeks later...