fruitloop

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fruity,

I need to book one of your right handed benches please for a bit of load development. Oh! And attached me press.

will that be extra sir ?

Lol

Fruity,

I need to book one of your right handed benches please for a bit of load development. Oh! And attached me press.

will that be extra sir ?

Lol

we will sort some thing out and I bet you want the crony to....

hold on I think there is only left handed one available. :lol:

Dougy's shot gun is fine thank you, i would love to be able to come. :yes:

But unfortunately i will be shooting pigeons Sat and possibly Sunday, (thats if i can get them to land close enough) :lol:

I will really miss not being with you all :cry1:

Yeah :beer: Like really miss you all :lol:

:lol:

What stickers ????? I think you are right reggiegun that is a little over the mark .....

Has alix cooled off now as he was a little red in the face when my girl was having a shoot.

UUUuuummmmm what stickers you may ask.

Well they had oily finger marks on them for a start. And !!! i must add :yes: the spelling was incorrect. JOCK is as its spelt here for you to clearly see that is the correct way, They spelt it with a C instead of a J :lol: how thick are they for goodness sake, infront of children too. OH! :rolleyes: how embarrasing for them, i'm suprised they havent been on Jeremy Kyle asking to divorce there Dad :lol: Oh!!! am i suggesting it was you me old fruit :whistling::whistling:

Key says can she come to the next shoot I told her ill ask the lads if her butty s were ok.

id ask alix but I think he will go all red faced again.

I don't know what you mean dougy about the stickers .well at least they was not virgin stickers like what some one put on sparkys truck that was embarrassing. ....

Edited by fruitloop

Key says can she come to the next shoot I told her ill ask the lads if her butty s were ok.

id ask alix but I think he will go all red faced again.

I don't know what you mean dougy about the stickers .well at least they was not virgin stickers like what some one put on sparkys truck that was embarrassing. ....

Key can come to the next one,not a problem there, but can i suggest that next time she gets some smaller babs B) as the one i had had large gaps around the edges, either that or it gets filled with a sausage or 2 :good:

• 3 weeks later...

2 finger trigger kit reggie like they have on paintball guns pal......

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-bottom-metals/triggers/ar15-dual-trigger-sku100011249-55136-112447.aspx?source=CJ&aid=3704695&cm_mmc=affiliate-_-Itwine-_-CJ-_-10736784

don't think brownells have a stall at the midlands dodgy.