Jackets to warm months.

marcaoz

Hi! I need some information.
Seeking a jacket for use on hot nights ( next 30 º Celsius or more ) and wind or rain may occur. It would also be necessary camouflaged in green , breathable , waterproof and low noises. Does anyone know any of these models or materials ?

Rivers West Stalker All-Terrain Jacket Medium camo Mossy Oak waterproof hunting

Jack Pyke Breathable Waterproof Stealth Hunters Jacket Full Range Colour

Deerhunter Montana Waterproof Jacket AP Camouflage Shooting Fishing

DEERHUNTER AVANTI REALTREE XTRA GREEN CAMO JACKET DEER STALKING PIGEON SHOOTING
Seeking information from users because information vendors may not be accurate .
Can anyone tell me if this jacket "deerhunter montana" I could use without the liner on warm nights . Or even without the liner it would be too hot ?
It would be advantageous for I have 2 in 1 .
Other than that please me are " deerhunter avanti " and rivers west stalker ATJ.
I ask for understanding to colleagues as far as buying a product and then not have some essential feature is frustrating and costly . Would not answer me a jacket to be waterproof and breathable but emit loud noises during use.
I am also restricted to certain models because only some vendors send to Brazil .

I read an old review on a model that I did not know: Deerhunter Europe Camouflage Clothing. This has an outer coating such as montana but it seems more suitable for warmer weather. Would be best for my need?

Can anyone help me ?
Thank you !

• 2 weeks later...

What are you using it for? I went stalking tonight wearing a shirt and my Musto Whisper jacket. It's Goretex lined, very quite/silent, perfect for quiet stalking and never lets a drop in. However it was about 9 degrees up here in Cumbria and I was border line too warm, I don't feel the cold much and get hot easily.

What I am getting at is almost all waterproof jacket might say they are breathable but in my experience they are pretty much not. Any drop liner is going to retain a lot of heat/moisture. Goretex is certainly the best of the drop liners, both in waterproofing and "breathability". A lot of military kit uses Goretex and is pretty cheap, single skin stuff is probably best for warmer weather, it should be pretty quiet as well.

If you budget can stretch to it then you won't go wrong with Paramo gear. They do a green one called the Pajero. They use a different system of waterproofing which is much more breathable than the drop liners. They are similar price to the high end shooting jackets but well worth the money in my opinion.

Hello Good afternoon!
I am returning to the subject because I received a tip from a vendor that surprised me.
I asked him how was the closing of vents that Rivers West jacket Stalker ATJ has chest and back (horizontally). If it was zippered or some zip.
He told me that these gaps do not close, stay open constantly.
My question is if it can not cause an undesirable effect in a heavy rain or a very cold day, cold wind or water leaking into the jacket.
Has anyone used this or seen any model to give an idea of how this works?
Grateful.

• 3 months later...

Hi! I need some information.

Seeking a jacket for use on hot nights ( next 30 º Celsius or more ) and wind or rain may occur. It would also be necessary camouflaged in green , breathable , waterproof and low noises. Does anyone know any of these models or materials ?

Rivers West Stalker All-Terrain Jacket Medium camo Mossy Oak waterproof hunting

Jack Pyke Breathable Waterproof Stealth Hunters Jacket Full Range Colour

Deerhunter Montana Waterproof Jacket AP Camouflage Shooting Fishing

DEERHUNTER AVANTI REALTREE XTRA GREEN CAMO JACKET DEER STALKING PIGEON SHOOTING

Seeking information from users because information vendors may not be accurate .

Can anyone tell me if this jacket "deerhunter montana" I could use without the liner on warm nights . Or even without the liner it would be too hot ? No problem.

It would be advantageous for I have 2 in 1 .

Other than that please me are " deerhunter avanti " and rivers west stalker ATJ.

I ask for understanding to colleagues as far as buying a product and then not have some essential feature is frustrating and costly . Would not answer me a jacket to be waterproof and breathable but emit loud noises during use. Very quiet when walking around.

I am also restricted to certain models because only some vendors send to Brazil .

I read an old review on a model that I did not know: Deerhunter Europe Camouflage Clothing. This has an outer coating such as montana but it seems more suitable for warmer weather. Would be best for my need?

Can anyone help me ?

Thank you !

With my Montanna I got the inner fleece, the waterproof membrane and the outer jacket. The fleece and the membrane zip into the outer to keep you snug as a bug in a rug. Never used all three together and often just use the fleece when going out.

There's only one person who can answer all your questions. I find it brilliant, even walk up pigeon shooting in the snow but you've got to try them out . Best of luck.

Edited by Uncle Albert