MISSING from Sandhurst - Urgent Help

Appreciate she is not a Gundog; however as an active member of my local shooting community I know the power of this forum. Our Cavalier KCS went missing from our secure garden on Monday at Mathews Rd which is the Officers Patch outside of the Royal Military Academt Sandhurst.

After canvassing the local area, an extensive facebook campaign by my wife and help from local police she is still not found. The police suspected she had been stolen but at 17yrs old I cannot imagine what for!

Then over the weekend we had two unreported sightings of her in the Branksome Hill and Gower Park area of College Town, Sandhurst (several miles and main roads away). We think she may have been taken as at first glance she looks like a puppy, but under closer inspection was dumped.

If anyone has any informationa a substantial reward will be paid as this little dog has been through thick and thin and the thought of losing her like this doesn't rub well.

Her name is Rosie and she is a Blenheim (Ginger and White) King Charles Spaniel, she is fairly skinny and has a skin condition. She also has very few teeth.

When she was spotted she was desrcibed as being wet, bedraggled and scared.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dan