AA Decoys Magnet and turboflapper

So... I received these two items today, having read through the reviews on here. Delivery was prompt and Andy was a pleasure to deal with. The magnet/ rotary looks a little Heath Robinson, but it seems to do what it needs to. I'm not sure whether this item on the bay would have been a better buy though. Time will tell.

One thing's for sure, there's not a lot to go wrong with the rotary is there?

Turboflapper seems to work well. Will give it all a proper outing this weekend. Good deal to be fair, a lot of the other rotary's I know come from China, because I've found the wholesalers, at least this is genuinely UK made. I got a 7aH batt, 12aH batt, turboflapper, magnet and a massive holdall all for the princely sum of £120.

Not bad at all.

Turboflapper seems to work well. Will give it all a proper outing this weekend. Good deal to be fair, a lot of the other rotary's I know come from China, because I've found the wholesalers, at least this is genuinely UK made. I got a 7aH batt, 12aH batt, turboflapper, magnet and a massive holdall all for the princely sum of £120.

Not bad at all.

Turbo flapper is a quality piece of kit...money well spent :good:

I too get kit from Andy, always first rate. I have a rotary thats done hundreds of days without fault other than the odd snapped arm (when very windy) also turbo flapper is the dogs danglies, only i have mine on a cable and button rather than a timer, that way i get the birds attention at the optimum moment. AA DECOYS FOR ME.