New Permission this morning.

eccles

Went up to Mid Wales Shooting ground to pick up some more carts. Had a good chat as always when i'm there. Arthur mentioned that a farmer close by had been having big trouble few months back with crows eating his newly planted corn or something. Said i'd call by on way home.

Called at the farm nobody in farm yard thought i'd call at the house. Farmer was in said who i was etc and he said he had heard my name mentioned at the local stock market that i was good on the crows :) . Told him to ring me anytime he's having trouble again, bit to far for just popping up for the odd shot.

He was very pleased that i'd call by and would contact me asap when crows are back. But you can come anytime shooting rabbits fox etc. :)

So there is always shooting available if you keep knocking doors. atb Terry

Crackin. Nice ground Mid Wales did a lot of competitions there years ago and always enjoyed it what ever the score.

Yes nice ground :good: and a great family running it,known Arthur blinking years and Jonathan since he was a young lad. :good: atb Terry