BASC Gamekeepers Fair

David BASC

take ya money to steve kershaw.....dont waste it on b&n

+1

Fetched my rifle back after being fed on munure week after week, how can a rifle be at the proof house awating collection if its not even there, how can a barrel be being fitted if he has not even got one. His excuses were unbelievable, and out of sequence. If he had not lied to me he would have had the money for the job, and no doubt a good job would have been done, dont get me wrong he has a good following from satisfied customers. but i will not tollerate being lied to.

Steve Kershaw or Dave Wild both fantastic work and honest people.

They tried feeding me **** when i was enquiring about having my .17ackley hornet built.......found them to be over priced and full of it. went with steve kershaw and was very happy with the results and attention to detail was second to none.

Do a search for "steve kershaw firearms" or Dave Wild Valkyrie rifles either I can recommend and both speak well if each other,. unlike b&bs

They will both be honest with you and won't let you down.

its a pity I'm on night's I would have met up over a beer, im only 10 minutes away enjoy the show.

Edited by Dougy