BASC Gamekeepers Fair

David BASC

Went today, it was ok, there was a distinct lack of guns though.

Yea I was there today for a few hours...glad it was only £10 to get in as it's not worth much more than that...as said it was ok..saw hardly any guns to be honest..just got a few bits for the dog and a few other bits..

After a set of Zeiss bins did any notice any stall selling these ????

couple of sellers on site but did not check what they had - look at the traders list on the web site it may list what the relevant ones have.

Checked one Lamberts (Lancaster) stock Zeiss

Edited by Yellow Bear

Me and the misses went today and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, got a new stealth camo net, a 15 mtr training lead, a set of dog bowls for the kennel, had some nice bits from the food vendors, and a really nice burger at the Basc stand, saw Wabbitbosher there, but he was inundated with folk asking questions.

Had a go at the clay competition using a 20g Franchi Alcione, did quite well, even managed to almost straighten out stand 2, (9 out of 10 ) which most others had real difficulties with

Edited by wingnut

went today with the wife on the look out for some bins only two stalls selling them but not what i was after :no: had a chat with wabbitbosher , David BASC .

spent a bit off time with Paul Hart ( thepigeonshooter ) off the forum catching up as ive not seen him for a few years then bumped into Mr Potter + Mrs Potter .

Bought a few things double dog lead ,boot bags, a few mora knives in fact got two for £18 most places they were £12 each :good:

worth the entrance fee but no more than that :yes:

Me and the Mrs went sunday and enjoyed it but I felt it was very lacking on a shooting point of view, I was wanting to pick up some pellets but I only saw 2 stalls selling them and they were cheap horrible almost unbranded and not a tin of AA`s, RWS, JSB or H&N to be found anywhere.

Alos apparently some of the ladies loos were in a bad way.

Doubt we will return again next year !

ATB

Matt