anyone else's dog watch tv?

oscarsdad

My terrier has developed a real problem with YouTube!

If anyone has a tablet or phone then he jumps on you and pesters you to put a video on it of something small and furry!

He has watched 3 whole documentaries today and is currently on my knee watching one about grey squirrels and has been for the last half an hour! My iPad has nose marks all over the screen lol!

IMG_20140407_213823.jpg

I am tempted to buy him a cheapo tablet just for YouTube and mount it by his bed but then he may work out how to get to the more adult stuff lol!

Edited by oscarsdad

archie my springer goes all nuts when I watch shooting vids, he sits on my knee and his head goes from side to side when he hears the handlers whistle,

the wife thinks we are both mad

atb Evo

Edited by evo

archie my springer goes all nuts when I watch shooting vids, he sits on my knee and his head goes from side to side when he hears the handlers whistle,

the wife thinks we are both mad

atb Evo

She's right bob,its a wonder you haven't made the dog a NV head cam.

ATB

Dave

Edit,sorry I shouldn't be putting idea's in your head evo, lol

Edited by Davyo

I've had 4 dogs over the years and none of them have paid much if any interest any of the tv animals Eg one man & his dog ect BUT recently the spaniel heard a dog barking quietly in the background on a tv program and suddenly shoot up off her bed and was racing about looking out of the bay windows from the seat. there was a bit of growling at the door also. now on another program at a kennels there were loads of dogs barking and she didn't even move a muscle. Dog speak ?

She's right bob,its a wonder you haven't made the dog a NV head cam.

ATB

Dave

Edit,sorry I shouldn't be putting idea's in your head evo, lol

oh no,,, not more hours in the shed,,but you have now planted the seed, well here goes :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

atb Evo

With the newer tv has made it easier for dogs to see whats on the tv's.I was watching winter watch spring watch which ever the last one was, when the had the section on urban foxes oscar went mental when the foxes came on the tv, Never ever seen him go like that.

Mate has a couple of Westie dogs, they watch TV & go nuts when a dog comes on screen.

Another friends dog is of a good age now & looked after by his widow, it watches TV too

Strangest to date though - went to buy a couple of guinea pig hutches - as the woman had housed all her guinea pigs indoors.

One of them was sitting at the side of the cage, looking into the next room where the TV set was, watching the football. She said it only did that when there was a footie match on the TV, no other time!

You could see it following the ball on screen (which is more than some of the paid professionals in the game can do!!)