Essex masters

umney531

I know that. I was referring to Wills post regarding cpsa booklet number 5.

I was trying to say that if a shoot is cpsa registered the standard of reffing from registered shoot to registered shoot varies. I've seen people flaunting the eye protection rule, well known shots in some cases and the refs just let them carry on....

Azzurri.

At our little straw baler we insist that ear and eye protection is used but still the same one or two try it on (mostly in the rain)

Ive worn them since I got a bit of clay in my eye and ended up in A+E........very painful....

Its still a pain shooting in the rain with glasses on though.....

As my mother used to say, "look after your eyes, you only get 1 set"

:shaun:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will

I also had a run-in with the same miserable ****** ref that you did over the same issue. Whilst seeing the birds I was tracking the fast Battue and he pulled the second bird before I was ready. I asked to see the second bird again but he point blank refused. Then to add insult to injury on the first pair the Battue appeared from behind the tree before I called pull. I just stood there and had to forcibly insist that he pull it again only this time after I called for the bird. But that was it, damage done, I was fuming, you can guess what my score was on that stand.

John D asked in a text today how next years shoot could be improved in my reply, I forgot to tell him not to invite that miserable s*d to ref next year. I will do so first thing in the morning. All the other refs were great as was the shoot.

Steve

Steve