On the drill

la bala

excellent shooting bud,,went out myself today after the farmer rang me and said the field had been drilled,,after two hours 1 shot and 1 miss decided to pack in as nothing was in the air anywhere

well done

atb Bob

The glory goes to my son, he shot on his own.

Was he on the field just up the road from where I shot the other week? I saw him on the field with his landrover in the morning. If it's the field I saw him on, i'm not surprised he did well.

Well done, Stu.

Was he on the field just up the road from where I shot the other week? I saw him on the field with his landrover in the morning. If it's the field I saw him on, i'm not surprised he did well.

Well done, Stu.

Morning Motty eventually got set up at 12 ish after having my ears chewed off by Farmer Giles!! Ha Ha! I was on the field, I thought it was you that drove past. It was the field a bit further down the road from when I came and had a chat with you. How did you get on yesterday? Stu

Morning Motty eventually got set up at 12 ish after having my ears chewed off by Farmer Giles!! Ha Ha! I was on the field, I thought it was you that drove past. It was the field a bit further down the road from when I came and had a chat with you. How did you get on yesterday? Stu

That farmer can certainly talk!

I didn't end up shooting yesterday. I had a good look around and didn't find a good looking situation.