PW VDubbers

Old VW campers are a big pain in my life.

They normally leak oil in my little carpark area or over my grass which kills it, then they have the nerve to breakdown in one of my fields so i either have to tow them or let the big AA transporter pick them up. I have more old VW campers leaving here on a transporter than all the other cars/vans put together, but i guess they are a lot older.

We have one family who come every year in their old VW bus, top speed about 50mph max, when they arrive after their 6 hour drive from hell all they do is complain about how long it took and how uncomfortable it was while their beloved old bus spews a puddle of oil outside my reception area. I now supply them with a sheet of cardboard to park over the top of so the oil does not kill my grass. 2 years running they had a quicker and more comfy journey home courtesy of the AA.

That sounds like the people who were in the bottom of the field where we were when we stopped at your fine camp site.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no iv had it 4 years, when i got it it was "graffitti" colour.. yeh there some of the widest on a t4 at 10j. im on t4 forum as fra-mini

61e96261a91b6b92b34f816552116da6_zpsc90b

that was us last year in royan france on our euro jaunt :)

Looks a beauty mate. Sold our T4 earlier on in year as wife going to uni. Promised ourselves another one when she finishes.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a MK4 Passat GT TDI chipped to 170BHP and also got a MK4 Golf GT TDI 130BHP which is currently for sale :-( but I have also had a white MK3 Polo Coupe and a MK3 Polo GT Coupe in a rare Porsche blue colour...such a sweet car. Was gutted to part ex it in for the Golf :-(

• 2 weeks later...

Past VW's..

Mk2 Golf Driver

Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - Twin smoked lights, TDM exhaust etc. in a rather nice dark purple metallic.

T3 / 25 - blue battle bus - many a festival.

Currently have a Passat 05 2.0 TDI 170 - fantastic fast family car (had it 6 years now) (also got an Xtrail and a Panther Lima)

You don't have to use photobucket to post in this section, you just need to know how to do it :P

maybe enlighten the not so intelligent with decent iPhones or iPads as you cannot lower mp unless you you are using some form of caveman device and I cannot see the benefits of changing settings everytime you want to post it just does not make this site user friendly.

So how can I get my iphone to post on pigeonwatch without it saying file too large ???

Edited by delburt0