What are typical grounds for a FAC Air rifle variation

I'm interested to understand what the typical grounds someone would have to qualify as good reason to apply for an FAC air rifle variation.

My reason to ask is that with my .22LR I'm limited to shots with a sound back drop which often leaves me in senarios unsuitable for both my .22LR and my non FAC air rifle which would not be powerful enough for a clean kill.

I would hope not. It would be good to hear peoples experience with Lincolnshire constabulary on FAC airguns. I have no experience with FAC airguns so I wonder if they would expect the same level of back drop consideration with an FAC airgun to a .22LR.

I have a slot on my ticket fro an FAC airgun, after a lot of asking questions and reading up on it don't think i'll ever fill it, far too dear to buy (even 2nd hand) and run, when u look into air bottle's and gettin them refilled etc.

And from wot i have been told are still prone to richoet's anyway so not solving the problem i thought htey would.

I also have an hmr and 22lr as well as the air but not linconshire

I would hope not. It would be good to hear peoples experience with Lincolnshire constabulary on FAC airguns. I have no experience with FAC airguns so I wonder if they would expect the same level of back drop consideration with an FAC airgun to a .22LR.

Heck with FEOs these days who knows you hear such tosh. All guns require consideration but if you shooting into trees using a 30 ft lb .22 FAC air 400 yards is ample for a fall out zone. There was a guy killed at 600 under these circumstances with a .22 lr and only a year or two ago a young kid got a .22 in the head when a local farmer was shooting crows out of trees with his LR (the kid was ok but hospitalised for treatment BTW, the old farmer fessed up not ever thinking his bullet could go that far)