AA S400 very slowly dribbling air

Flynn

Evening all,

I was out with my regulated S400 yesterday. As I sat opposite my favourite sitty tree, I noticed a little "pop pop pop" noise coming from either the breech or the base of the barrel. Seal obviously gone, and it's starting to leak. I've had this rifle for 3 years and it was second hand when I bought it, so I have no idea of its history or when it was last serviced.

Anyone care to recommend someone who's can give it the once over, service it and sort her out for a sensible price in/around Gloucestershire?

I've no qualms about posting it further afield, but I'm somewhat loath to trust my kit to the vagaries of the Royal Mail who may or may not deliver it based on stories I recall hearing about what you can and can't post these days. I think I'd rather deliver/collect it by hand, even if it does cost me 40 quid in fuel - at least I'd know it wasn't being kicked around the back of a red transit...