a1 swivel camo stool

fishot

Guest stevo

I use one of Bulgia seats ( I know I have spelt it wrong ;-)

anyway ................... bought from PW , have to say its brilliant !!! like being sat on your very own Gun turret . Worth every penny IMHO

stevo

Its just a bucket from b&q with ply disc inside and out bolted, the pad is the foam from my vitara back seat with some waterproof camo material i had from an old fishing wind screen.Its cumfy, I put my spent cartridges and rubbish in it at the end of the day.

Plus it doubles up as a hat if the heavens open, can't do that with a £70 seat.(not advisable to walk while trying to wear said bucket as a hat as I found out)

Plus if you put it on your napper and use the Proms crow caller it sounds good,you cant see crows but it sounds good.

Downside is if someone sees you wearing said bucket and holding a shot gun you can prob kiss goodbye to your SGC.

Edited by Davyo

I use3 a swivel seat from Paul Hart, at the pigeon shooter, it's got crossbars, so it doesnt sink in the ground, and it's got a zip upbag underneath and a backrest ( very important) 35 quid!

Looks tempting - is it high enough to be comfortable - I'm 6ft 2 and the folding thing I use at the min is too low as well as a few other things

I have been using the above style seat for last 2 years, picked up at game fair for £20. As long as you reasonably level the ground under the legs, the seat is great and very comfortable. Have never used the bag, but I have modified the carrying strap. All in, an excellent hide seat.

Its just a bucket from b&q with ply disc inside and out bolted, the pad is the foam from my vitara back seat with some waterproof camo material i had from an old fishing wind screen.Its cumfy, I put my spent cartridges and rubbish in it at the end of the day.

Plus it doubles up as a hat if the heavens open, can't do that with a £70 seat.(not advisable to walk while trying to wear said bucket as a hat as I found out)

Plus if you put it on your napper and use the Proms crow caller it sounds good,you cant see crows but it sounds good.

Downside is if someone sees you wearing said bucket and holding a shot gun you can prob kiss goodbye to your SGC.

*****........funniest thing i've read in a while