finally got my shotgun certificate!

jamie101

at last ive finally got my shotgun certificate after waiting for 23 weeks!

i felt like it would never turn up but then it arrived this thursday (17th april)

from sending in my application to the interview it took 8 weeks then from the interview to reciving my certificate it took just shy of 15 weeks!

bit ironic actually as our 3 chickens and 2 ducks got took by foxes on the tuesday and left my missus heart broken!

anyways i just wanted to let you lads know incase anyone is waiting for their certificate coming - DONT GIVE UP HOPE! LOL!

pics of of my new gun its a winchester select 2, cant wait to get out with it and smash some clays!

post-67164-0-89619600-1397992759_thumb.jpg

post-67164-0-99538400-1397992780_thumb.jpg

thank for all your comments lads,

i was wondering if any of you lads knew if there was any clay shooting on tomorrow (monday) in the south yorkshire area?

also im looking for a webley and scott bolt action .410 for my son if anyone has anything for sale?

thank for all your comments lads,

i was wondering if any of you lads knew if there was any clay shooting on tomorrow (monday) in the south yorkshire area?

also im looking for a webley and scott bolt action .410 for my son if anyone has anything for sale?

Great starter gun, when I need to buy a son/daughter a gun a folding belgian .410 hammergun would be a nice alternative. They are feather light and can be broken too.

Edited by archiebald

Jamie:

Park Lodge is open tomorrow (Bank Holiday Monday) - I've just checked with a pal as I was going up for an hour. It should be hysterical as I've not swung a shotgun since Jan!

Drop me a pm if you want a bit of company - it's better than shooting as 'Billy no mates'

hey paul T, sorry man i missed your message, i ended up going to cockett farm with our gang of rotherham lads, really good day i recomend it to anyone there!

i have to admit i struggled a bit with my new winchester though, unless it was just a hard shoot! lol,

hey paul T, sorry man i missed your message, i ended up going to cockett farm with our gang of rotherham lads, really good day i recomend it to anyone there!

i have to admit i struggled a bit with my new winchester though, unless it was just a hard shoot! lol,

Hey, no worries - I had a good round and you got out with some mates, so win win.

hi winchesterdave, yeh man i love my winchester i shot it again at pinewood shooting grounds the other thursday and loved it, smashed loads of clays and i tried it on the pattern plate and it was bang on! fits me lovley, the best £600 i ever spent! ill never want another gun, gunna stick with this one for a good few years!

hi winchesterdave, yeh man i love my winchester i shot it again at pinewood shooting grounds the other thursday and loved it, smashed loads of clays and i tried it on the pattern plate and it was bang on! fits me lovley, the best £600 i ever spent! ill never want another gun, gunna stick with this one for a good few years!

Pleased to hear it Jamie. They are good guns and for 600 quid what a bargin :-)