PW Charity Shoot Raffle

shoot and be safe

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PIGEON CHARITY SHOOT DEER STALKING PRIZE

I would like to donate a morning stalk for a cull beast (4 to 6 hours dependant on date taken) as a prize for the Pigeon Watch Charity Raffle. The stalk will take place in the Norwich area and there are a few options that hopefully will suit the winner of this prize.

Option 1: In the case that the winner has his/her own Deer legal calibre rifle, he/she would arrive at my house the evening before and have dinner and drinks so that we can discuss the plan for the following morning. In the morning we will get up at a suitable time, have some coffee and toast and have feet on the ground just as it is getting to first light. During the stalk we will cover the ground hopefully enabling the winner to stalk into and shoot a cull beast. At the end of the stalk we will head back to mine, get cleaned up and have a good full English before parting company, hopefully after a successful morning.

Option 2: In the case that the winner does not have his/her own deer legal calibre rifle, he/she would arrive at my house around mid-day on the day before the morning stalk is due to take place. I would then spend a couple of hours giving the winner instruction if needed and then we would fire in the rifle that I feel would be most suited to the winner. Time permitting we could spend some time out on the ground possibly doing a bit of pest control before heading home for our evening meal. The rest of the programme will be as for option 1 above.

Point to note:

1. The type of Deer can vary depending on when the winner decides to take the stalk. In general Muntjac, Roe are the usual, Fallow and Red do tend to show but are mostly transiting through. All four species if in season and are confirmed cull beasts are up for the taking.
  2. In the case that a Muntjac or Roe is culled the winner will be welcome to take the beast away if they wish. If a larger species is culled or he/she does not want the whole smaller beast, I will have a pre prepared frozen meat package for the him/her to take away.
  3. In the case that the winner is not fit enough (for whatever reason) to do a full type stalk, I do have high seats which he/she is welcome to use.
  4. I am not saying that a beast is guaranteed (as last year’s winner will confirm) however, I can assure you that I will try my hardest to put you onto a beast, you will be well looked after and hopefully you will enjoy the whole experience.

GOOD LUCK

Edited by Blunderbust

2 fully guided Wildfowling Tickets.

Once again I have spoken to my club officials (Holbeach & District Wildfowlers Assoc.) and they have kindly donated one day ticket to shoot 'Shep Whites' on the famous Wash Estuary. I will personally match that and donate one myself.

This will be fully guided by myself on dates mutually decided/agreed.

Full up to date Shotgun Certificate is required and must be shown on the date.

As per club rules you have to be a member of BASC.

Preferably both ticket winners could make the same date, but if not that's ok.

If you don't have the gear required don't worry.

I am sure 'Shoot And Be Safe' will be looking to win one of these prizes again so he can return our mud back to its place of origin and sample my sloe gin and champagne again.

I will not guarantee you any shots or birds but I will try my very best.

Be prepared to get wet, cold, muddy and get up early in the morning.

Please add this prize/prizes to the list.

2 fully guided Wildfowling Tickets.

Once again I have spoken to my club officials (Holbeach & District Wildfowlers Assoc.) and they have kindly donated one day ticket to shoot 'Shep Whites' on the famous Wash Estuary. I will personally match that and donate one myself.

This will be fully guided by myself on dates mutually decided/agreed.

Full up to date Shotgun Certificate is required and must be shown on the date.

As per club rules you have to be a member of BASC.

Preferably both ticket winners could make the same date, but if not that's ok.

If you don't have the gear required don't worry.

I am sure 'Shoot And Be Safe' will be looking to win one of these prizes again so he can return our mud back to its place of origin and sample my sloe gin and champagne again.

I will not guarantee you any shots or birds but I will try my very best.

Be prepared to get wet, cold, muddy and get up early in the morning.

Please add this prize/prizes to the list.

Great offer Graham, I would be up for the challenge again :yes:

This was my experience from last year, Graham is a great guy and he will look after you. :good:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/267004-thank-you-ayano3/

(hope you like a read) :whistling:

It doesn't matter, Mr Potter will still beat you :whistling::lol:

Will see about that.... :devil::lol:

Anyway, i would like to contribute to this raffle and i'm donating a selection of Romanian Wines (3 bottles) from my personal reserve :ernyha:

For your information,Romania is one of the world's largest wine producers and has one of the oldest wine making traditions in the world, its viticulture dating back more than 6000 years :yes:

I hope the winner of this prize will enjoy our wine as much as i do!

Please add this prize to the list!

Anyway, i would like to contribute to this raffle and i'm donating a selection of Romanian Wines (3 bottles) from my personal reserve :ernyha:

For your information,Romania is one of the world's largest wine producers and has one of the oldest wine making traditions in the world, its viticulture dating back more than 6000 years :yes:

Very generous prize

6000 years coinsidencley is the same age as the northern team

😗😗😗😗

All the best

Of

hay mate I had to laugh at this one,do people know that all of your bottles of wine are empty but then again them blokes up noth would believe anything LOL,well done mate great prize,