PW Charity Shoot Raffle

shoot and be safe

Apologies for the slight hiatus in putting the latest fantastic prizes, which have been generously donated to the raffle onto the website. The list should now be fully up to date.

If you have donated a prize and it is not on the list, or it has been misrepresented, please could you let me know so I can amend as necessary.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message sent, a couple more bits for the raffle

Some excellent prizes here - for those keen to know, we have 100 "Rockateer" cartridges from Atkin Grant and Lang, plus two 100 birds only, clay rounds at their Hertfordshire ground - well worth winning :good: Thanks Gnome of the Woods!!

Had a further sweep up of things I've acquired and haven't used (and very unlikely to use) Actually most of them are unwanted raffle prize wins. So I'll be slinging them in the car a week on Saturday morning and they can go on the raffle table.

A Whitby folding knife, rosewood & stainless steel 3" blade.

Another knife, an Opinel No12 with a 5" blade.

A Peacock mini Pocket Warmer

A pair of flip-flops still in the packet all the way from the South of France - they were in the "goody bag" all the competitors received at the opening ceremony for the European Compak C/ship that Cat and I attended a couple of weeks ago. Those that have seen me will know I'm not a flip-flop type of person...

Finally I did bring a rather nice bottle of red back from the region of the above mentioned shoot. I know it was rather nice 'cos I've drunk it (inadvertently honest) So in its place is a bottle of Bells whisky.

That's it folks. Remember though due to the logistics of the whole thing you've got to be there to buy raffle tickets on the day and its pick your own prize so I'm expecting the flip-flops to go in the first couple of draws!!

Good luck especially to the Southerners, you aren't going to win the competition but could well get lucky in the raffle.

Mr Potter

Edited by Mr Potter

Hi

Nice prizes mr potter

It has been pointed out that you as the major prize winner stand a chance of winning the prize I've contributed

I appreciate south into Mordor is a long way for a northerner to drive a reliant robin

So mrs Of has sourced some overnight accommodation in a hostelry that is prepared to serve mushy peas and chips with gravy

So in the unlikely event that anyone north of Watford wins this prize

Southern hospitality will come forward

All the best

Of

Ok, who won what?

I was lucky enough to win a voucher for Catton Hall shooting ground :good:

A PW enamel badge which I gave to .philmypower. as he never had much luck with the raffle :sad1::friends:

Also a special thank you to Mr Potter who gave me some of the cartridges he pick up in the raffle :thanks:

It was a great day :good:

Edited by shoot and be safe