I did miss having my lab with me

Actionpigeons

Had 2 hrs on a drilled field this afternoon with PW member Hawk4Sport.

We arrived at the field at 4.20pm and were set up by 4.30pm as we only put out a dozen fuds.

We tucked ourselves in the hedge in the corner of the field, not ideal as the wind was into our face, but we had set the decoy pattern far enough away from us so as the pigeons had room to turn in front of us into the pattern.

It was not long before we had our first pigeon over, bang and I missed it but pricked it with my second shot and it fell at the far end of the field. Second bird in and Andy dropped it with his fist shot.

We missed a few and we dropped a few, but in the two hrs we had we managed 13 wood pigeons and 7 ferals.

I did miss having my lab with me, I had done some concreting in front of my dog run before Andy came so I could not take the dog with us, but Andy worked well to had signals……. :whistling:

The picture is of Hawk4Sport. (Andy)

We walked off the field at 6.35pm, Pity we only had a cpl of hrs but Andy had to be elsewhere by 7.00pm.

post-47459-0-24007500-1398105362_thumb.jpg

Edited by Actionpigeons