Rabbits from this weekend

cooter

Bloody hell must be over run with em !

It is.

They have turned the fields into a real leg breaker for the horses that normally graze the paddocks.

From past experience I need to remove somewhere between two and three hundred before it is worth filling the holes in.

It is.

They have turned the fields into a real leg breaker for the horses that normally graze the paddocks.

From past experience I need to remove somewhere between two and three hundred before it is worth filling the holes in.

that'll keep you busy for a while then, I was quite happy with the 2 I got last night lol. I hope the lovely horsey ladies appreciate your work ;)

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated.

that'll keep you busy for a while then, I was quite happy with the 2 I got last night lol. I hope the lovely horsey ladies appreciate your work ;)

Should be down to a reasonable level in two weeks.

Most of them are, but one of them got the hump as I was scaring her expensive horse. She went quiet when I suggested it would be a little better than a broken leg.

Water ship down, you have seen the film - and read the book, now try the pie.. well done :lol:

Nice one. :)

welcome back cooter,where you been hiding,missed your vids,excellent shooting mate,well done

Very busy time in work, been full on for the best part of a year.

how much do you get for them mate?

Nothing for these as they are all shot with the HMR so a risk of contamination.

The land owner takes a fair number for his dogs, and our dog eats the odd one so I take the best bits whenever I have the time.