benelli centro

tweedledee

Guys i have always been a fan of gas autos..today i bought my first ever inertia auto..a very clean 28" benelli centro with a raised carbon fibre sporting rib..it came to the shoulder nicely..i just shot a box of 28g shells through it and all i can say is it kicks like a mule..cycles well but just wonderin how a day in a pigeon hide is going to make me feel..

Benelli's do kick a bit..... However I've always fired them the comfortec stock or progressive comfort stocks on which do a fanatic job! Happy to blat away in the hide all day.

Having never fired a straight wooden stocked one I couldn't say for sure.

However I'm sure kick eez or limbsaver recoil pad is available for that model which should soften things up nicely for you.

Use 32 6s in my wood stocked mancino and not really noticed a bigger kick than my O/U.

Johnnie

just to add since getting the mancino not had any lively days on the pigeons due to the fact there is no bloody pigeons on my perm.

Edited by AULD YIN

i had a benelli super black eagle until last week and the kick although obvious was less than my over/under but on firing an a400 recently i couldnt believe how little kick there was in comparison to the benelli

good luck with your new toy, hope you enjoy it :good: