Gone again

fenboy

After a couple of reasonable bags in the last couple of weeks I was hoping things were looking positive for a better season.

Looks like I was wrong as over the last couple of days I have looked at 10 different pea fields and a couple of mustard and have not see a single pigeon on any of them, hope this is not a sign of things to come

Edited by fenboy

Same here fenboy just when it looked like numbers where starting to build on peas, they have deserted them even though they have not been shot at.

A lot pigeons seem to be favouring clover here at the minute with good numbers on school fields and sports pitches. Also there in the beech trees on buds. hopefully they will return to the peas at some point.

Guest rimotu66

Same here fenboy just when it looked like numbers where starting to build on peas, they have deserted them even though they have not been shot at.

A lot pigeons seem to be favouring clover here at the minute with good numbers on school fields and sports pitches. Also there in the beech trees on buds. hopefully they will return to the peas at some point.

Thats similar here (North east Lincs) very few on the peas or rape but plenty in the old Bull field, I did wonder what was so attractive to them there.