air arms side lever air rifle

timmyra608

Try here , they do not list the Bora but they do the khasmin which is essentially the same gun .

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDkQFjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gunspares.co.uk%2Fcategories%2F23960%2FAirgun-spares%2F&ei=HhpYU-CbKq6W0QWLy4CQAg&usg=AFQjCNHuTBzlUDoKje-mxAVJjPfid4cA8A&bvm=bv.65177938,d.d2k

Other than that it may be tricky as the gun will be best part of 25 years old.

Try here , they do not list the Bora but they do the khasmin which is essentially the same gun .

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDkQFjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gunspares.co.uk%2Fcategories%2F23960%2FAirgun-spares%2F&ei=HhpYU-CbKq6W0QWLy4CQAg&usg=AFQjCNHuTBzlUDoKje-mxAVJjPfid4cA8A&bvm=bv.65177938,d.d2k

Thanks fenboy is the khasmin an air arms gun?

My bad , i have found it.

Cheers

Tim

Edited by timmyra608

yeh it is, youll find on the old air arms side levers most of the parts are common, in fact the expanded drawing i have for mine lists the bora, mistral, hunter, camargue, khamsin and ex models both auto load and single shot all on the same drawing

if you pm me your email i ca nsend my drawing over and a nice document i found donkies years ago on stripping and rebuilding the air arms sidelever

yeh it is, youll find on the old air arms side levers most of the parts are common, in fact the expanded drawing i have for mine lists the bora, mistral, hunter, camargue, khamsin and ex models both auto load and single shot all on the same drawing

if you pm me your email i ca nsend my drawing over and a nice document i found donkies years ago on stripping and rebuilding the air arms sidelever

Thanks bud will pm you now.

Cheers

Tim

My AirArms S410 Xtra FAC is a side lever version which replaced the bolt action a fair while back now. I bought mine 5 years ago.

They then started fitting the side lever to the the sub 12ft/lbs S510

Spare parts will be readily available through any gun dealer or just Google it.

Are you looking for info on your mates rifle or are you looking for a side lever rifle for yourself?

:good:

Edited by peek-at

They made a few side levers in the eary days .

The Carmague / Bora , Hi power , jackal , khamsin to name a few .

Better to stick a picture up so it can be identified.

Same as above.Also the Mistral was a sidelever as well.

Any pics of it?

IMG_0521_zps5rjrmck5.jpg

Hope this worked.

Looks like a Bora to me.

My AirArms S410 Xtra FAC is a side lever version which replaced the bolt action a fair while back now. I bought mine 5 years ago.

Are you looking for info on your mates rifle or are you looking for a side lever rifle for yourself?

Your post has totally confused things! :lol:

The sidelevers they're on about are early spring guns, nothing to do with PCPs.

My AirArms S410 Xtra FAC is a side lever Version which replaced the bolt action a fair while back now. I bought mine 5 years ago.

Hi it is parts for my mates gun.

He has found the part he needs. (They are now obsolete but luckily they had 1 left in stock) so cheers fenboy

Edited by timmyra608

And thanks kitty he said the drawings helped a lot.

Cheers

Tim

Hi

I love the old AA sidelever rifles! As said, the same action was used for every gun in the range!!

Here's mine :yes:

Camargue..

AACamargue3.jpg

AR7..

AR7c.jpg

Khamsin in need of a resto!! It's a leftie too but I reckon I can make it ambi by opening the thumbhole a bit :good: It has a cheekpiece at both sides..

AirArmsKhamsin1.jpg

The AR7 came to me in bits!! this is what came with it as a power plant!!

AR7f.jpg

I've rebuilt the rifle but with a replacement cocking link as the one in this pic was worn and kept slipping out of the slot!! But the trigger spring is naff and the trigger has to be pushed forwards to latch!! :rolleyes:

John :)