Welsh Game Fair Pembrey Carmarthenshire 15-16th June

steve_b_wales

Cracking day out lads, I think this is a new venue this year. I have attended a few up in Gelli Aur but for some reason it has moved. Plenty to see , eat and drink and kids go free.

It moved from Gelli Aur due to problems with the ground when the weather was bad. It then moved to Carmarthen County Showground, but there's financial problems there. The new venue at Pembrey will be the permanent one from this year on.

I hope to meet up with some of you.

Steve.

• 4 weeks later...

We are going on the sat 14th..looking forward..do they have a website?

Ade, I'll see you there mate.

Gelli Aur was stunning but in the rain was interesting pembrey not sure might try and get down if the weather is nice but it being Father's Day makes it tricky.

Fetch the family with you. It should be a good day out.

The weather forecast for the game fair weekend is dry and sunny. Let's hope the weathermen have got it right for once.

lets hope im off on sunday, cant wait... never been to a game fair

anyone know what shooting / hunting related stands will be there? if any that is...

lets hope im off on sunday, cant wait... never been to a game fair

anyone know what shooting / hunting related stands will be there? if any that is...

There will be plenty of stalls selling decoys and decoys and even more decoys, plus clothing. The Welsh game fair has never had any stalls there selling firearms etc, which is a shame.

It's good to have a look around though. Don't forget to call in a see Paul Hart (the pigeon shooter) at his stall. A genuine guy with some good offers on. Tell him I recommended him to you!