Win a Pair of Muller Chokes from Just Choking

OddJob

WIN A PAIR OF MULLER CHOKES from Just Choking!

Every £5 donated to our crowd funding page will buy one entry for the draw to win a brand new pair of the amazing Muller chokes, worth £134, kindly donated by Just Choking.

Want more chances to win? Just donate in multiples of £5. (Draw will only take place if we reach our target so please share the link)

http://crowdfunding.clay-shooting.com/campaigns/helena-romanes-school-shooting-for-success-2/

All previous donations will be added to the draw; thank you.

Thank you hugely to Nicky T for continuing his support of the team in this way.

Edited by OddJob

Ok everybody, it is Friday night and we have had a drink and hopefully it has placed us in the right frame of mind.

Oddjob needs to raise a little money to keep his fantastic team of youngsters shooting and hopefully winning.

http://crowdfunding....-for-success-2/

Use the above link place a donation and you could win a pair of Muller Chokes valued at over £130.00

Dig deep please.

• 2 weeks later...

2 days to go! Get in there to help kids in to shooting and possibly win a pair of Muller Chokes!

For the last 2 days I will take out the caveat of having to hit our target before the draw happening. Someone will win a pair of chokes.

Any donation of £5 will get one entry in to the draw; the more you dontate the more of a chance you have to win, as well as having that warm fuzzy feeling of helping a secondary school bring students in to shooting. We do not get any money from the school, all funds for equipment are self generated and donated.

Thanks for the support,

http://crowdfunding.clay-shooting.com/campaigns/helena-romanes-school-shooting-for-success-2/#backers

Thanks you! PW has always been a real support for the club and once again it is coming through, thank you.

It's the last day today. If people get a chance when not munching on meat or drinking beer in the sun, we would be hugely appreciative. We had 20 students training yesterday including 2 new students....and that's not all of the students! Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys I've been hugely busy at work and this slipped. I've also just popped on briefly rather than reading the entire forum so missed the other replies.

Just waiting to hear from Clay Shooting. I'll get the names in some sort of hat and record the drawing.

Thanks again for the support, sorry it's taken a while to announce a winner - it still could be you!

Dear all. Just an update on this. Within the terms of the crowd sourcing page was a clause that said the project would not get the money unless the target was reached and monies would be returned to people. Therefore we cannot give a prize if nothing was raised.

Clay shooting are going to get in touch with each kind donor to see if they wish for their donation to reach us. From this list of people, when it is given, I will pull a name from the hat.

Sorry for the delay and it being more convoluted than we all anticipated.

• 2 weeks later...