Who's Where this week end???

webber

Please use this thread to notify other PW clay shooters of where you will be shooting on the weekend, Just keep the thread running by adding to it.

Mods, could you please pin this thread.

I'll make a start.

I'm going to Catton Hall today with Gunner Gordon and Adam, Jason and young Tom may join us. I'll be meeting up with Peter Gregory.

Birds only for us, but looking forward to it, I've not shot at Catton for several years.

webber

Edited by webber

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to kelbrook tomorrow, I think they've got an ABT layout now :)

Yep went to kelbrook on Sunday in the rain.The ABT layout is up and running although Mike couldn't get it to work lol. Modern technology!

Saying that me and manda couldn't either! Penny showed us how to get it working by pressing a few buttons on the controller :)

Yep went to kelbrook on Sunday in the rain.The ABT layout is up and running although Mike couldn't get it to work lol. Modern technology!

Saying that me and manda couldn't either! Penny showed us how to get it working by pressing a few buttons on the controller :)

Technology and me do not get on :good:

Please use this thread to notify other PW clay shooters of where you will be shooting on the weekend, Just keep the thread running by adding to it.

Mods, could you please pin this thread.

I'll make a start.

I'm going to Catton Hall today with Gunner Gordon and Adam, Jason and young Tom may join us. I'll be meeting up with Peter Gregory.

Birds only for us, but looking forward to it, I've not shot at Catton for several years.

webber

So how did you all get on then ?

So how did you all get on then ?

I went to kibworth on sunday.

The clays weny in the air, my gun went bang.

Did 2 rounds of skeet whilst waiting for my shooting friends to turn up and hit 20 both times. Stand 3 and 4 still my bogey stands.

Unless you've been hiding under a rock, I'm off to Sporting targets on Friday then the charity shoot on Saturday http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/276867-pw-charity-shoot-registration-and-discussion-thread/ still places available for the charity shoot :)

On Sunday Fauxdegla reg Esp after there hopefully to meet up with Beretta ( Brian Clegg) at the Boddelwydden game fair http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/284611-boddelwydden-game-fair/?do=findComment&comment=2542359

Edited by Willpoon

2nd North Region Sporting Team selection shoot for me at Oak Lodge, Nr. Hartlepool (Andy Calvert's place) Sunday 1st June. Need to get some scores on the board after the last one!

yep will be there ps its in Hartlepool not near, top of brierton lane postcode lists it as Billingham but its not.

KW

Unless you've been hiding under a rock, I'm off to Sporting targets on Friday then the charity shoot on Saturday http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/276867-pw-charity-shoot-registration-and-discussion-thread/ still places available for the charity shoot :)

On Sunday Fauxdegla reg Esp after there hopefully to meet up with Beretta ( Brian Clegg) at the Boddelwydden game fair http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/284611-boddelwydden-game-fair/?do=findComment&comment=2542359

+1 although not sure about Llandegla as yet

yep will be there ps its in Hartlepool not near, top of brierton lane postcode lists it as Billingham but its not.

KW

Yes - I know, I've been (twice). Good point about the Post Code though - follow the one on their website and you'll end up at a controlled barrier on a private lane - which means a swift about turn! The best route for me from the 'south' is up to the Wolverston turn-off, follow the A689 towards Hartlepool (Stockton bypass?), see a big pub on the RHS - Travellers Rest, turn left, to the end, Farm Foods on the corner, turn right (and there is a brown finger board to confirm). Down the lane, and the ground now has a sign at the entrance (it didn't when I first went). I did OK when I shot their first registered sporting there at the beginning of the month.