KFR (Kentucky Fried Rabbit)

hedd-wyn

Woke up yesterday with the mother of all hangovers following a hard day on the cider before watching the boxing.

There was only one thing for it, get the deep fat fryer out and get some fried rabbit and homemade chips on the go.

It didn't cure my hangover but still it was very nice.

10334320_10152080186535872_5976709516266

(the peas are just for show by the way, just incase you think I'm going soft)

Rabbit nuggets. I wonder if we could win McDonalds over....

Much healthier than chicken as well Aris, but kids these days would rather not know where their food has come from.

I'm going to cook this for my 7year old nephew when he comes round next weekend. I'm hoping for a good review.

• 3 weeks later...

Much healthier than chicken as well Aris, but kids these days would rather not know where their food has come from.

I'm only 15 and since the age of 9 have wanted to know exactly where my meat comes from whenever I can !!

Good for you. You're a rare species pal.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to cook this for my 7year old nephew when he comes round next weekend. I'm hoping for a good review.

I have twin girls that are now six years old. But ever since they were about two years old I have gone around the supermarket meat bit and I've always given them the. Choice on what meat to buy. I've always asked them "so shall we have pig? A sheep? A cow? Or a chicken ?"

The dirty looks that I've had off others just because I've asked my kids what animal they would like to eat.

But my girls know were food comes from. They know what they are eating. We grow some of our own fruit and veg. We keep our own chickens and eat there eggs.

They know milk comes from cows ,goats and even sheep. That milk is made into butter and cheese.

They love helping out cooking. And gardening.

Without food, then we die. Food education should be one of the first things that we tech children.