The poet pub clay shoot discount for pw members

Ireland71

Hi guys this is our second of our three shoots a year run by the poet pub in matfield kent TN12 7JH,it is held at west kent shooting school in paddock wood

In my opinion one of the best grounds around

Don't miss out guys this is a great days shooting with some great lads and it is always very popular

So let's begin

It is on the friday 27th June

Start at pub for breakfast 9am

Then on to west kent for a 100 bird shoot at 10am ish

Then after shoot back to pub for lunch

PRICE is £75

Any pw members thinking of attending book before 13th June and get it for £65 and don't forget mention me vince for that discount or mention you are a pw member

For more info call James 07525 082491

Is there a limited number or closing date?

Am definately up for it but as yet have not received license so don't have a gun. It should be with me any day now and have gun money waiting but don't want to book just yet in case it doesm't turn up!

Cheers

Richie

Is there a limited number or closing date?

Am definately up for it but as yet have not received license so don't have a gun. It should be with me any day now and have gun money waiting but don't want to book just yet in case it doesm't turn up!

Cheers

Richie

no limited number mate and no cut of date only that after 13th of June price goes up to full price of £75 and you don't need s/c as on the day you can sign a disclaimer at shooting ground only thing is cartridges the club will tell you all you need to know on that matter 01892 834306 and ask to speak Gillian she will tell you all the house rules hope this helps cheers vince

Just booked in Vince, staying at the Rose and Crown on Friday night mate, see ya then :good: .

yabba dabba doo good on ya mate,I could have got you in my other local the carpenter's arms great pub good food and nice b&b and the owner just happens to be irish as well and only 5 minutes from my house but rose and crown only 10 minutes on bus

Last day today for pw members to get discount for the poet clay shoot after today if anyone wish to come along please get in touch with me via pm and I will do my best to get the discount for you many thanks vince

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys this is our second of our three shoots a year run by the poet pub in matfield kent TN12 7JH,it is held at west kent shooting school in paddock wood

In my opinion one of the best grounds around

Don't miss out guys this is a great days shooting with some great lads and it is always very popular

So let's begin

It is on the friday 27th June

Start at pub for breakfast 9am

Then on to west kent for a 100 bird shoot at 10am ish

Then after shoot back to pub for lunch

PRICE is £75

Any pw members thinking of attending book before 13th June and get it for £65 and don't forget mention me vince for that discount or mention you are a pw member

For more info call James 07525 082491

Hi guys still time to enter, we have added some prizes they are as follows

1st prize winning cup + £50 voucher to be spent at the pub

2nd prize 100 clays gift voucher from west kent shooting school

3rd prize bottle of wine

THE CUP (trophy) will remain at the pub,but will be engraved with the winners name,,

Edited by Ireland71, 21 June 2014 - 04:57 PM.