ALDI TRAIL CAM

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your struggling I'll be in 4 different stores from tom night till Thursday morn if you want me to look out for one?

If your struggling I'll be in 4 different stores from tom night till Thursday morn if you want me to look out for one?

I've found one mate but thanks for the offer..

What settings are on the camera ? Change the sensor setting's, and try moving the bait further away, its warm at the moment and some sensors react either too fast or to slow, ive had the same happen with bushnell cameras. Ive just checked my acorn cams and not a fox in sight, rabbits, squirrels, pheasants, badger's cattle and hundred's of sheep oh! and a few muntjac.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick trailcam question.

if the camera is not mounted absolutely securely, say to a thinnish branch, will the camera interpret the motion of the camera for motion of objects in front of it?

I think they do Stu, or know they do more like.

Ive had 5 trial cams round a new bit and not caught a Fox on any of them in a week, obviously in the wrong places. If you want pictures of Munty's rabbits and a zillion sheep i can post some up tonight. but not set any on video mode.

I have it set to take two photos followed by a 20 second vid. It can do up to 3 photos and a 60 second vid. I have had it out an on for about 4 weeks solid now and its still on full battery power as well. It will get set off in windy conditions and by flys etc so I have invested in a larger HD Card also I have found that unless you have a good quality 8gb plus card it wont do the high res stuff. all in all well worth £69 in my opinion.