What Triumph is this from ?

JKD

Hi guys, hope someone can help identify this ?

cf7214ca-5104-4033-9c16-0df29c76e179.jpg

It was, I'm lead to believe, on a Triumph Stag, but I've looked at online images and cant find anything exactly the same :/

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Edited by JKD

It surely wouldn't have a choke if it was an injection model?

Mike.

Edit - The 2.5 PI has the same offset screw holes as the OP, similar to Beardo's Dolly, but not in line with each other vertically. MY vote 2.5 PI. Many people fitted extra switches etc..

Mike.

Edited by Mike737

Many people fitted extra switches etc..

Mike.

I've looked at the back and it looks like the small amber light is a retro-fit, and maybe the central hazard light.

I've also found on the back a paper label/tag,,,,, with TKC 2039 on it. It's attached to the wiring on the temp gauge. Does this have any relevance ?

Cheers for all your help with this fellas, I didn't think it was going to be an easy identification, what with people adding things to suit their requirements. Plus they seem to be interchangeable between certain models.

i reckon you're right Kennym - take a look at the 2500 pi dash here... t2500_Mk2_PI_Int_600.jpg

it's got the same shape as the Dolomite but with offset screws. I'm sure there are loads of variations of what buttons / chokes etc.

Looks like a choke on the right of the three centre console next to the cigar lighter, but not in the dash as the dolly.

Figgy