20 bore and 28 bore cartridges cheap

hi all lead is shot size 2.00mm through to 3.3mm in reply to aris tower dropped shot probably the best on the market by loccatelli of Italy if anybody knows of any better please let me know please remember I have just started selling components of my production line so give me a bit time to get organized with postal systems and various charges items collected or arrangements as I travel a lot is no problem soon to go to Cambridge I live in dipton Stanley dh9 so theres 220 mile between me and Cambridge can meet anywhere not to far of the road if you want to come to meet me may save money especialy on powder and dependents what I have to spare going now to do 100 000 so that puts a hole in 3 ton today will be on till 10 pm thanks george

Hi mate, sent you a text earlier today. I'm after a price on 28 bore, 28gm, size 6, fibre which I could collect.

Don't think its possible to load 28bore fibre wad to 28gram because of the size of wad to length of shot column in the case. Every 28gram load I've seen have been plastic wad.

If he can do this load or even 26/27 gram to a good speed ill have a slab.

Figgy

Hi mate, sent you a text earlier today. I'm after a price on 28 bore, 28gm, size 6, fibre which I could collect.

I am absolutely rushed to death at the moment, yes I have got a load in28 bore, 26g / 27g fibre depending on shot size. They are doing good ballistics.

Due to the grouse season fast approaching, I have orders to complete, so should have more time in about 10 days.

Price will be £240 / 1,000 inc vat

Please drop me an e-mail with all your details upon it, tel no's etc, mail@george-young.fsnet.co.uk

Machine produces 2,500 per hour on the small gauges, so will be making 10 - 15,000 if anybody who is reading this wants any.

Please advise of your shot size .

hi all can you all tell me the exact spec of the cart you r after then it will save a lot of questions later mainly cart length and plastic or fibre then shot size if you r comparing with continental sizes its usually a half size down as I give all uk sizes when speaking or tell me the metric size phone is best as maybe away a long time to get back to you for the sake of a mobile call so 07714 323 909 to save time chaps thank you george