Sea fishing in Pembrokeshire

Big Al

I have just arrived in Pembrokeshire (near St. Brides / Little Haven) for a wee trip with the wife and kids. I have brought a couple of spinning rods with me in the hope of trying a spot of sea fishing off rocks somewhere. I'm no expert and am hoping someone on here can tell me where to have a go to maximize the chance of the kids catching summat. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated as I tried asking a guy with a beachcaster this evening and he pretty much blanked me!

Thanks guys. Sadly I'm home again now but I did end up fishing pretty close to both those spots. Martin's Haven was the place near Marloes, just left of where the boat leaves for Skomer and I fished off the end of the wee walk out of Little Haven (past the Swan Inn). By the time I'd figured out where to try the tides weren't good and I caught nothing. But I will be back and I'll use the information next time. What a beautiful part of Wales!

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Edited by Big Al

If you ever get back down there head a little further west towards Pembroke. Just outside Pembroke is a place called Stac Pole Key and Barafundel bay. I have some of the best rock fishing I've ever had from round there about 6 years ago including Bass, Pollack, Plaice, Conger, Mullet, Doggies, Thornback, Gurnard and Mackerel all from off the rocks!