Shotgun cartridges

I am hoping someone will be able to help me, I am after 100 shotgun cartridges (empty) to hold name places for my up and coming wedding, the eley cartridges I shoot didn't go down to well with the soon to be wife's colour scheme, I was just wondering if anyone shot any "good looking" cartridges I would be able to have,

thanks in advance

Adam

Lovely idea :-)

Now, importantly, what are your wedding colours? Can you post colour swatches? There are cartridges in almost every colour so there should be a good match out there.

I've got a few "Amber" 12G on order for a chum's art project. I've been promised I can shoot them afterwards for bearing the shame of going into my local gun shop and ordering pink cartridges. I like black. Black goes with everything and makes you look slimmer! But these are taking a while to come through and I'll need some time to get through them myself. It might be worth biting the bullet (pardon the pun) and ordering a box of whatever works with the colour scheme. Depends on your time scale.

A clay shooter who shoots White Gold might be a good bet.

Use My hermes, you can arrange a courier and i always find its cheaper than snail mail. I think collected for to 2kg is about £3, up to 5kg is £5.50.. doubt your empty's are going to weigh more than that. Because they do it by weight and not volume of the package it should be cheaper than PO.

Use My hermes, you can arrange a courier and i always find its cheaper than snail mail. I think collected for to 2kg is about £3, up to 5kg is £5.50.. doubt your empty's are going to weigh more than that. Because they do it by weight and not volume of the package it should be cheaper than PO.

I have started to use these people, a lovely lady calls for the parcel or if i am going out i can drop it of at her house, loads cheaper than the post office,