Bouncers and best decoy?

Hi, I'm a novice just setting out, can anyone please give me some advice. I'm thinging on the lines of getting a bouncer, what's the best decoy to use and supplier. or just stick to my magnet and shells?. Is the 3 ply stealth net any good as I allready have a 2 ply and need to cover this with a mixed camo net, I feel this is too see through on it's own. Any help would be appreciated. Or am I just wasting good money????

Ronnie

Guest stevo

Hi ronnie

I am no expert . But I just tend to keep things really simple . When I go pigeon shooting I use a magnet and just 2 dead birds . Nothing more . As I shoot birds I arrange them into a pattern buy placing them on cradles ( I use ten of them . Thats it )

As for nets I use ex MOD . Thats the new type . The old type are great . Just too bulky .

I am not saying this is what you should do . Just that this is what I do and seem to get some good results . Just try to keep it simple and enjoy yourself.

Regards stevo

Edited by stevo

Cheers mate, I have just got my first permission 600 acers with 400 of that varios crops, for pigeon and crows. 1st day yesterday with 25 crows and 3 pigeon with a lot of action in the area. I need someone to show me the proper way to decoy. still fingers and thumbs at the moment LOL. had some pigeons showing some intrest tho, so I must be doing something right. I have only been shooting some crows and clays for the last 10 weeks on a farm I'm working on at the moment

Cheers

R