Shooting Buddy Nottingham/Mansfield

Brooksy789

Hi all,

I recently acquired my Shotgun Certificate and bought a Rizzini, E the other day. I'm yet to get out and shoot it mainly because none of my friends shoot (some would like to get into it) so was wondering if I could tag along with someone sometime? Im in Ravenshead so my local shoot would probs be Cockett Farm but im happy to travel to others.

Obviously im a total noob (but very safety concious and know the safety rules so please dont let that put you off) so may miss a lot of clays. Im just looking for a likeminded person to shoot with and someone who may be able yo give me some pointers.

Unfortunately due to the cost im going to be an every 3 to 4 weeks shooter and wouldnt be able to commit weekly.

So people is anyone game?

ATB, Matt

Edit: im 25 years old btw (some people may rather shoot with an older person so thought id add that in) :)

Edited by Brooksy789

i have shot at cocketts farm and also Nottingham and district is only about 3 miles from there.you could go on your own as they send you out with a trapper/scorer they are all good people and friendly will also be able to give you advice if you wish.i only get to these clubs a couple of times a year otherwise you would be more than welcome to join me and my shooting partner.i am sure you will find someone.good luck in your shooting

i have shot at cocketts farm and also Nottingham and district is only about 3 miles from there.you could go on your own as they send you out with a trapper/scorer they are all good people and friendly will also be able to give you advice if you wish.i only get to these clubs a couple of times a year otherwise you would be more than welcome to join me and my shooting partner.i am sure you will find someone.good luck in your shooting

Thats great thanks! I didnt realise you could go on your own to these places. I always thought you needed a shooting buddy to pull the clays for you!

Come to Nottingham - we are a friendly bunch and will look after you and introduce you to some shooting friends.

On a Thursday night we tend to have a group of guys about your age that shoot who are super friendly.

We open till dusk on Weds and Thurs nights - I also work Thursday nights so give me a shout and I will look after you.

Ta

Julia

NDGC

Popped up to Cockett Farm today to buy some cartridges and to see what it was like there. Looks good and the woman on the desk was very friendly and helpful.

I told her I may come on my own and she made me feel very welcome and that someone would go around with me or id be paired up with someone else on their own.

Popped up to Cockett Farm today to buy some cartridges and to see what it was like there. Looks good and the woman on the desk was very friendly and helpful.

I told her I may come on my own and she made me feel very welcome and that someone would go around with me or id be paired up with someone else on their own.

have a shoot with remy 700 top bloke :good::good::good: