Guns wanted to join new syndicate in Doncaster

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are looking to shoot about 450 birds, at £350 thats exceptional value if only 9 guns. Suspect you are looking to recruit 2 x 9 gun lines as a walk and stand.

450 shot = 1000 released on a good shoot, 1300 on a more average one, = 3500 for birds alone if buying in at 6 weeks, + food (about 10 tonnes of wheat at 140 + a ton of pellets), then you have capital expenditure like feeders etc.

If only 9 guns someone is digging very heavily into their pocket or doing a hell of a lot of work for nothing. Looks good value either way to me.

A

Edited by Alycidon

Copied from another section. I presume it's the same shoot?

My only question is how many birds do you release please

There is an oppertunity to join an up and coming syndicate in Thorne near Doncaster.

Shooting over 400 acres , spicies include: Partridge, pheasant, duck, woodcock, snipe, rabbit, hare, and goose.

The shoot comprises of arable , pasture, marshland, and mixed woodland . Including over 6 acres of cover crops .

There is also some closed season pigeon shooting .

Cost per gun is £350 stand 0ne walk one , own dog prefered ,Shooting 6 days over the season as its mainly a wild bird shoot.

we do release some pheasant and english partridge.

If like me your pockets are shallow then this is just the shoot for you. Working mans shoot at working mens prices. If interested email me Aaron, at besleyaaron@gmail.com.

New syndicate for 14/15 £350 per gun £10 on day for keeper. Shooting 6 days in season over 400 acres of arable, pasture, cerial, marsh and woodland including 6 acres of cover crops.

Mainly wild birds but release 300 pheasants 150 english partridge.

Spices to shoot are pheasant, partridge, duck, goose, woodcock, snipe, hare, rabbit, pigeon, fox.

50 to 100 birds on day.

dates are : 6/9 18/10 8/11 6/12 10/1 24/1

Extra day :26/12/14 £50 on day £10 for keeper.

Any one interested get intouch email me at besleyaaron@gmail.com

Im in Thorne near Doncaster south Yorkshire.

Mainly wild bird I release 300 pheasant 150 partridge shooting over 400 acres of arable, pasture, cerial, marsh, woodland and 6 acres of cover crops. £350 per gun £10 on day own dog preferred. Shooting 50 to 100 birds on day.

species to shoot are : pheasant, partridge, woodcock, duck, goose, hare, rabbit, pigeon and fox.

Dates are as follows : 6/9 18/10 8/11 6/13 10/1 24/1

Extra day : 26/12/14 £50 on day £10 for keeper.

Regards Aaron.

Your going to shoot between 50 and a 100 a day bloody hell that will be one hell of a return :-)

+1 with the Boxing Day shoot averaging 75 per day is 525 birds with 450 put down without wild into consideration your shooting way way over 100% without losses ... Only saying you might be a tad optimistic on the day return. Edited by delburt0

Copied from another section. I presume it's the same shoot?

My only question is how many birds do you release please

There is an oppertunity to join an up and coming syndicate in Thorne near Doncaster.

Shooting over 400 acres , spicies include: Partridge, pheasant, duck, woodcock, snipe, rabbit, hare, and goose.

The shoot comprises of arable , pasture, marshland, and mixed woodland . Including over 6 acres of cover crops .

There is also some closed season pigeon shooting .

Cost per gun is £350 stand 0ne walk one , own dog prefered ,Shooting 6 days over the season as its mainly a wild bird shoot.

we do release some pheasant and english partridge.

If like me your pockets are shallow then this is just the shoot for you. Working mans shoot at working mens prices. If interested email me Aaron, at besleyaaron@gmail.com.

300 phesant 150 partridge at start then another 300 half way through.

are you the one that has an advertisement on pigeon game & vermin shooting east yorkshire on facebook if so the add is completely different to this one on hear,the venue thorne near doncaster is the same,but the prices are different and the numbers of birds are as well