Shooting Coach Wanted - South East Wales (Beginner)

QuantumX

Hello,

I'm looking to find someone to help with some beginner coaching, as myself and a friend started shooting a few month ago and want to get some formal coaching in, before any really bad habits take hold.

Looking for someone to help with basic coaching and then perhaps more formalised coaching on different disciplines.

I've looked at the CPSA website here

https://www.cpsa.co.uk/coaches?region=6&county=85&coachingLevel=&submit=Search

And there is a list of names, but would be really good if i could get some recommendation either in this forum thread or via private message.

I would be looking for someone in the South East Wales area, preferably meeting at Ian Coley or South Wales 2000 grounds...

Edited by QuantumX

Mike amodeo? Owns sw2000, Andrew at treetops is good for getting you breaking clays but doesn't do skeet or trap or fitasc etc there are plenty around ring a few and have a chat for skeet elena Allen or her husband if they are still in gwent, depends what you want to pay and what level you want to go too... Chris at nelson will get you shooting DTL for free ( just pay for a round ) explain your a novice and he'll get you and your mate shooting trap but not strictly a formal instructor

I go to John Barnett at Mickley Hall near Nantwich, but might be a bit far for you. At 58 never having shot a gun before from February this year now getting 60% on clays. Very reasonable prices too. Google website for Mickley Hall if not too far for you. Lovely ground too with sheltered stands and now new clubhouse.