Hi from Cheshire

I started shooting this February and have been taking lessons at Mickley Hall with a Winchester 12 bore select light. Hoping to go out rough shooting soon with OH as am up to 60% on the clays. It was all OH's fault. I only went to button for him on the clays and got hooked. Have recently bought a Daystate Mk4 Air rifle to have a play with (devastatingly accurate). Nobody told me this was addictive.

From Loriusgarrulus otherwise known as Mrs Victor.

Good to have another Cheshire chap - there's plenty on here. John is a really pleasant chap - go every week late on wednesdays just before the enforced shutdown at 7.00.

It can be a challenging set of traps so maybe I'll see you there!

Good to have another Cheshire chap - there's plenty on here. John is a really pleasant chap - go every week late on wednesdays just before the enforced shutdown at 7.00.

It can be a challenging set of traps so maybe I'll see you there!

John is my clay shoot teacher. I go on Tuesday morning as retired now. Thoroughly nice chap and a great teacher.

Nobody told me this was addictive.

Hi .... welcome to PW! :welcomeani:

Yes, I think it should be made law that all firearms/shotguns come with a Government Health Warning - and not for the obvious reason! :no:

They are a bit like sweets - it seems to be almost impossible to just have one! :sad1::lol:

• 1 month later...