couple of foxy trips

camokid

hi all

been a bit slow the last few weeks on the foxes due to the crops being high.. had a nice vixen on some cut grass a few nights ago she was hit in the light only 40 yards out she was more concerned in having a mooch in the cut hay lovely little fox this years young.. will be back to look for more up there..

20140715_225233_fox_hummer.jpg

other was at the week end it was on a cow field that i have not spent much time on but had a good feeling something would pop up..

i was there early and waited till dark calling every so often.. a fox showed itself a good 200 yards in the hedge row but i could not get a clear id on it so i stalked into it and got within a 100 odd yards and could see it well at this point he was facing me sat on him bum a nice shot to the chest and down he went..

20140711_223935_fox_tikka.jpg
also had some small cal fun
20140617_204217_22xx.jpg
20140626_195047_hat.jpg
thabnks andy

Hi, Andy good shooting, i have now got a t20 been out a couple of times but not seen anything, when i arrive at home i see foxes on the road outside my house , ????

always the way mate i also had another fox in the entry this week.. dam things

how you finding the t20... is it in red ?

Good going Andy :good: been out this morning looking at some new perms for crows blinking loads there. Called in on cousins and next door nothing on cousin but said seen plenty of foxes.

Then went next door hundreds on the muck heap and slurry pit. Now where to shoot from cows left field,cows in front and cows in shed right.lol

Will call my mates later to arrange for them to put out a gas gun by pits then i can decoy them into the field over the road lots already on that field. :) atb Terry

Got yourself a nice if not too tasty "Mixed Grill" there :oops::lol:

That 2nd Fox wasn't getting back up was he? good shooting Mate :good:

Now 4 trips out with new rifle and not a Fox to be seen...cowards,come out n fight :lol: never mind,soon be at Magmans and he's got loads for some reason :whistling: B)

Saving its self for me just like the 243 did :innocent: im sure i will find you (me) a fox or two mate :lol: