Prostate Cancer UK Charity Clay Shoot

Nicholas Bottoms

Hello all, myself along with Prostate Cancer UK have organised a charity clay shoot at Sporting Targets in Bedfordshire. The 50 bird sporting will be held on the 13th of September and will Cost £30. To enter the shoot you will need to register via one of the contact methods below as early as possible please.

For more information please PM me on here,

Or visit our facebook page - www.facebook.com/pcukclayshoot

Or email us at prostatecancercalyshoot@gmail.com

Or call us on 07570814189

All levels of shooter welcome, prizes and a raffle.

P.S If you would like to donate a raffle please get in contact with me via the email address or message on PW.

With the kind permission of Teal

Edited by Hatsanman

Hi Hatsanman, excellent charity, I'm one of the lucky ones who got it early. Prostate Cancer UK helped me through the darkest days of my life & now 18 months later 99% back to normal.

I will be there to shoot & support PCa as this is an evil disease which is the BIGGEST KILLER OF MEN.

Is there a veterans class??

fenman99

fenman99, that's good to hear, with regards to shooting the competition please PM me so I can get some details so you can register and in relation to a veterans class, that depends on how many entry's there are!

As always we need to spread the word so if you would like to register or get some more information on the shoot please feel free to PM me on here or contact us on the details in the original post.

Many thanks,

HM

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, unfortunately I have not had any where near the response I would have hoped for this event. Due to this, I have regrettably decided to cancel and reschedule for early next year (March or April).

I have refunded all monies already paid for the shoot via PayPal.

I had less than 10 entries which fails to make the event cost effective.

I will try again and hope to raise enough interest to make this an interesting shoot and a worthy fund raiser for PCUK.