smokeyoakey

Had a cracking day at the CLA yesterday even though £30 to get in a bit steep + food & drinks horrendus prices, but on the + side met some nice people especially those you have brought stuff off.

Nice to be able to thank people face to face for quality service. Paul Hart & his wife 2 lovely people & again quality service.

The weather was lovely, no real hold ups in or out and some of the totty looked awesome.

Got in early on Friday morning and got some amazing bargains! I know people knock the prices, but all I can say is I did get good savings on everything I bought on Gun Makers Row. Well well worth it. Everyone was very friendly and there was so much there! Traffic back was a nightmare, not leaving the game fair but on the M25, M3, A3 due RTAs and Friday evening traffic. Great day out, will deff do two days next year.

Edited by OJW

HI

Went on friday as a 'first timer'

Uber impressed, thought it was fantastic, gunmakers row was indeed a sight to behold, 'pigeon row' was also interesting B)

Excellent in and out, but got caught on the M40 in traffic

Went on to Birmingham and picked up an Ebay purchase, a Laser dinghy for the teenager in the family

Going next year, might even camp :lol:

neill

cambridge

Went for the full three days and camped as usual. Brilliant time and the weather was kind to us. Why oh why do so many people take dogs to the cla?. If they are competing then fair enough but just walking around , getting in the way, with 50,000 other people. Complete madness.

+1 unfair on the dogs aswell.

• 4 weeks later...