The ole hedge creeper

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of his good or even his bad points, I really do believe if you must 'go public' and make video's for all to see, at least do the job properly and observe the BASIC safety points. To any possible newcomers to the sport, he is not portraying a very good image.

Edited by Westley

Is this the same bloke who was on Field sports channel pigeon decrying, off about himself and foolishly talking safety in the hide with his thumb over the barrel lol.And before anyone says it wasn't loaded,1 we don't know and 2 even if it was its still bad practice especially when you have a film crew on you.

Look again, you can see that both barrels are unobstructed. Whatever you think of the man he was not showing poor safety in the video/

Look again, you can see that both barrels are unobstructed. Whatever you think of the man he was not showing poor safety in the video/

Are you serious ? Even if the gun is unloaded and broken and his cartridges back in his bloody car, there is no excuse when 2 people are inside a confined area to have the muzzles of your gun pointing up your right nostril !

Are you blind,45 seconds in has both hands over the barrel!!! 3.17 thumb over the barrel and God knows how want times he was waving his right hand over the barrels & he's takes young kids in the hide.The mans complacent clearly.If he's that much of an idiot with the Hunting channel present **** knows what he's like on his own.

Edited by Davyo

Are you blind,45 seconds in has both hands over the barrel!!! 3.17 thumb over the barrel and God knows how want times he was waving his right hand over the barrels & he's takes young kids in the hide.The mans complacent clearly.If he's that much of an idiot with the Hunting channel present **** knows what he's like on his own.

Yes he has. I stand corrected, the guy is showing serious lack of safety.

To be honest I think the camera guy new that's why he kept putting it in shot,plus the guy interviewing can't keep a straight face when they are discussing safety in the hide.This guy is so stupid,he must have watched this footage before it was edited and aired,its obviously something that he does all the time.So complacent wouldnt want myself near him never mind the kids.The camera guy new,similar too that benefit street when they are slavering on about having not enough benefit ,and the kids are playing with their iPhones in shot of the camera.

If your going to put yourself in the public limelight at least do it by the rule book,but he is so obsessed with self promotion,he can't even get simple basic safety right.God this is the sort of basic stuff your FLO asked when you 1st get your home visit before grant of SGC.Personaly if I where his FLO and I was shown this footage,I'd be round there like a shot removing his SGC.The mans a danger to himself and everyone around him.

Edited by Davyo

Brett.

Im sure you can see why I asked as donating money (other peoples money) should always go to the right cause, and having to show the syndicate where it went I thought id look up the reg charity number lets be honest it is made out to be a charity for young shots but the first thing that came up was companys house director check.

so you can see why I ask as it says all money goes to pass it on young sports including book sales which sounds ideal but im not sure putting it into a ltd company is what were looking for.

Charities as LTD companies are not unusual, some just hide it better.

Help for Heroes Trading Limited is a private company limited by shares registered in England and Wales with company number 06380957 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Help for Heroes.

Help for Heroes (the Charity) is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under number 6363256. Registered charity number 1120920.

The registered office for both companies is Unit 14 Parkers Close, Downton Business Centre, Downton, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP5 3RB.

Help for Heroes Trading Ltd gifts all of its profits to Help for Heroes.

There are a number of reasons why they go down this route, primarily down to bureaucracy, there is nothing wrong with it.

http://volresource.org.uk/briefing/register.htm

He might be a good bloke but some of the comments he makes like "once the ole hedge creepers got him in his sights hes dead" doesnt do the bloke any favours as it sounds like your blowing your own trumpet, I understand in whatever sport your into you'll get people who want to be a celebrity as some quite rightly are,

I'd sugest if young sports want some form of role models look towards people like robert bucknall (foxing) pete theobold (pigeon shooting) alan jarret (wildfowling) theres loads more out there who regularly write in shooting mags and you'll never hear them bragging.

I did watch some of his vids before commenting one of which was a ferreting one where they didnt catch a rabbit all day, he said there was no rabbits but id say it was because there was 10 kids and half a dozen adults walking over the setts setting the nets and shouting at the top of their voices, school boy error that one

• 3 weeks later...

I've cracked it. All you need to do is make a Facebook page and claim to be a country sports "news personality". That way, all the manufacturers send you the latest kit to be tested, all you need to do is a bit of **** licking and the kits yours to keep. He's got his tongue so far up a couple of sponsors **** that his beard is tangled. Don't look at his Facebook page, it's shameful.

Are you serious ? Even if the gun is unloaded and broken and his cartridges back in his bloody car, there is no excuse when 2 people are inside a confined area to have the muzzles of your gun pointing up your right nostril !

I agree, just watching made me nervous. Even if unloaded just shows poor discipline with safety and not showing good example to anyone who watches that clip.

I've cracked it. All you need to do is make a Facebook page and claim to be a country sports "news personality". That way, all the manufacturers send you the latest kit to be tested, all you need to do is a bit of **** licking and the kits yours to keep. He's got his tongue so far up a couple of sponsors **** that his beard is tangled. Don't look at his Facebook page, it's shameful.

seriously?

do you have nothing better to do with your time than find reasons to run him down? the fact that you mention he is getting free stuff just makes your post stink of jelousy imho.

you dont like him, we all get that. but why not just leave it now eh?

dragging up a month old thread just so you can spout absolute crud to try and get people to join in with you is just ******* childish.

grow up and move on...

:mad:

seriously?

do you have nothing better to do with your time than find reasons to run him down? the fact that you mention he is getting free stuff just makes your post stink of jelousy imho.

you dont like him, we all get that. but why not just leave it now eh?

dragging up a month old thread just so you can spout absolute crud to try and get people to join in with you is just ******* childish.

grow up and move on...

:mad:

Don't get mad, it's Xmas me ole mucker, and guess what, what a great West Country Xmas it'll be I tell 'e.

Its not that easy! I'm surprised he has sponsorship to be fair his audience is tiny.

Just had a watch happyplinker

your right some of the worst videos ive seen, and ive watched a few there either decoys and car windscreen or people eating their dinner, ive not actually seen them shoot anything in god knows how many vids, mind you if it gets you a free jack **** jacket and some sponsorship best of luck to him

I think you guys have the Creeper summed up.

I've had lots of run in's with the guy. Try to buy guns using my RFD. Caught shooting on ground without permission twice. Had 10 guns stored here for four months and left without paying the bill.

When I reported the first shooting without permission on facebook which was on one of the farms I shoot on, I had two police officers at my door going to arrest me for harassment. You have been posting stories of facebook that are untrue the copper told me. They knew it was untrue because the Creeper [with is a good name for him] told me. When the report was put up on facebook he when round to the police. Do not understand how he can control the police?

The second shooting without permission was in woodland on the top a the golf course, he had permission to shoot on the golf course but not in the wood. The land owner ask me to keep an eye on it. Then one afternoon it was like the O K Corral in the hill. They had moved up into the wood from the gold course. Shooting pigeons.

I phoned the land owner and he asked me to ask them to leave.

I when up there with video camera and asked them to leave. the police asked me for a copy of the video and when they return. they told could not arrest him because of lack of evidence. They had my video all they had to do is go and see the land owner. They did not. Do not understand how he manages to control the police.

And the stories flying around the village you could write a book. By just telling the truth I would think he will be back on to his copper mates to see if they will arrest me.

I've had a look at the youtube vids and decided to give the money to another cause, I know brett above pointed out a few plus points but the thing that niggles me is no mention of it being his own ltd company.

as I said before theres nothing wrong in that but if your a ltd company the rules do state that you have to display on all letters-order forms-websites that your a ltd company and supply your registration number and registered address.

those are the reasons I'll stay clear and the fact that everything ive read is a case of blowing your own trumpet

He can not be a ltd company, he signs on in Clevedon job center.

I think k brett 1985 might be one of his offspring..lol

Nope. Fraid not mate.

Just ****** me off when people come on here and slag someone they dont know off, when theyre actively trying to get kids interested in field sports.

But i'll tell you what, when you get off your *** and start doing something to assure that there is a future in shooting, i'll defend you too. :)