Was it you shooting?,Hythe rd, Ashford today

Hi,

Pulled over in a laybe to make some calls on Hythe Rd, Ashford, Kent today at about 2pm. Looked over into the stubble field and saw two magnets spinning away and a hide(very good hide!!) infront of a fallen branch. Sat there for about 20mins and watched about 5 birds get decoyed and shot, including a large crow.

Was it you?

the red wire goes to the + on the battery! :oops: and the pigeon should have the white bits on the top. maybe i should try it your way? :yes:

seriously though do all magnets go anti-clockwise if looking from top?? and is there a reason for it?

I have seen pigeons flying in all directions during the many years that I have shot them, but I have to say that flying backwards has never been one of them !

Edited by Westley

the red wire goes to the + on the battery! :oops: and the pigeon should have the white bits on the top. maybe i should try it your way? :yes:

seriously though do all magnets go anti-clockwise if looking from top?? and is there a reason for it?

Anti clockwise stops a magnets spindle nut from un-winding, un-like some of the nuts on here :yahoo: