Good deal or not

Ireland71

Some one knows you Vince, they realise that you need 2 x sessions for yourself in order to sort your shooting out :lol::lol::lol: .

:) :) :) very funny jimmy,you seen me shoot mate,you know how bad I am and that tenner still have my name on it,don't for get the rematch is just around the corner,Here is one for you jimmy after all that manual labourer you done :) :) http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/maidstone/bodywell-group-3/42273251?p=1&nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_205&a=470&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&sid=8cd77bc9-43c8-458e-9924-07dc3f904bbe&division=maidstone&uh=2ee17bdb-a5dc-45da-8ebc-6aeee8a9ccc8&date=20142407&sender=rm&s=body&c=deal_button&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=bodywell-group-3-42273251ATB vince Edited by Ireland71

Vince, you are so kind, however if I was to book that they would get the fright of there life. They would need to put two benches together and then charge me double, no actually triple when they see they would need at least a couple of babes to cover my porky frame :lol::lol: :lol: .

I know the re-match is soon mate and I do need to get some practice in as I have only shot (SG) the once since then so you never know, the unlikely may just be more likely :no::no::no: . Only kidding mate, I look forward to our next session be it clays, Deer, PC or just a bevy, the company is aye gid :good: .

Edited by Blunderbust

Vince, you are so kind, however if I was to book that they would get the fright of there life. They would need to put two benches together and then charge me double, no actually triple when they see they would need at least a couple of babes to cover my porky frame :lol::lol: :lol: .

I know the re-match is soon mate and I do need to get some practice in as I have only shot (SG) the once since then so you never know, the unlikely may just be more likely :no::no::no: . Only kidding mate, I look forward to our next session be it clays, Deer, PC or just a bevy, the company is aye gid :good: .

me kind never,or maybe I am :) :) lol our next session is just around the corner mate may it be all of the above,but if it's not the company and a wee bevy will be just as good if not better mate,to me the company a few bevy's and a bit of scoff is as enjoyable as getting out with the field,if you shoot as bad o sorry as good as you shot the last time we shot you won't need any practice but best get some in anyway as I will enjoy taking back my tenner,don't knock a couple of babes mate some people only get one,your the lucky one getting two :) :) ATB vince Edited by Ireland71

me kind never,or maybe I am :) :) lol our next session is just around the corner mate may it be all of the above,but if it's not the company and a wee bevy will be just as good if not better mate,to me the company a few bevy's and a bit of scoff is as enjoyable as getting out with the field,if you shoot as bad o sorry as good as you shot the last time we shot you won't need any practice but best get some in anyway as I will enjoy taking back my tenner,don't knock a couple of babes mate some people only get one,your the lucky one getting two :) :) ATB vince

Hi Vince

Is this a grudge match or a private shooting session

Seeing you both shoot itl be close

All the best

Of

Hi Vince

Is this a grudge match or a private shooting session

Seeing you both shoot itl be close

All the best

Of

hello o/f :) it's a grudge match mate anyone can come along you fancy joining us mate you are more than welcome,and the last time jimmy beat me by 5 clays only because I closed my eyes on some of the targets just to give a sporting chance :)

Yes mate I will post it up,just waiting for jimmy mate he's quite busy at the moment,it took a long time to get to the caliber I am at o/f but it will take longer to get to yours and jimmy's,:) :) for those who wish to come along it will be at west kent shooting ground date pending,o/f I am expecting you to turn up,:) then I can get a couple of sneaky lesson's in before jimmy turn's up :) lol

Sounds like a good day

Depends on date mate got a busy time with birds in pen and all but if I can I be there

All the best

Of

with you and jimmy there it will be a great day,but if you can't make it,the day will be still a great day,jimmy has a great sense of humour and the banter will be flying all day :) which makes the day more fun,if you can't make it,we will have to arrange one day down with you mate :)

ATB

Vince