fingers crossed for tomorrow....

steveyg

Due to the lack of pigeons on my perm I have decided to treat myself to a couple of paid days,I know there are no guarantees in shootings but really looking forward to having the opportunity to have a few shots.

I know some people are against paying for shooting however needs must...I am starting to twitch as its been far to long since I shot a pigeon.... :lol:

I have had a few decent days on the crows this year however do not get the same adrenalin rush...

Have got 6 litres of water chilling...factor 30 sun screen :cool1: and plenty of bug spray.... :sneaky2:

I would be ecstatic if I get 20+...bring on the pigeons

Due to the lack of pigeons on my perm I have decided to treat myself to a couple of paid days,I know there are no guarantees in shootings but really looking forward to having the opportunity to have a few shots.

I know some people are against paying for shooting however needs must...I am starting to twitch as its been far to long since I shot a pigeon.... :lol:

I have had a few decent days on the crows this year however do not get the same adrenalin rush...

Have got 6 litres of water chilling...factor 30 sun screen :cool1: and plenty of bug spray.... :sneaky2:

I would be ecstatic if I get 20+...bring on the pigeons

Don't forget the Gun and Cartridges???????????