Very tough work trousers?

James_w12345

Hi PWs,

is there anywhere out there that any knows of that I can get some cheap and hardwearing trousers for rough work (strimming, pen building etc) that will stand up to wear.

Ideally in bristol or south wales.

Also, if anyone knows of any that come in 35 or 36 inch inside leg, that would be amazing!

(I had some great soldier 95 trousers, but no more)

Thanks in advance!

I bought a pair of workies trousers from Screwfix, black and grey colour. cant remember price but they were not expensive, they have pockets in knees so you can put knee pads in them. To date they seem good trousers, check them out :good: the make of them was Site £25.

Edited by billytheghillie

I wear a pair of Dickies combat work trousers in camo for everything shooting,,in the hide,work parties,feeding etc...had them 3 yrs now and still going strong all be it a bit faded..the knees are re-inforced/have a pocket for knee pads..will get another pair when these have had their day....had them off ebay,not sure what length you can get the legs in but im a 34/34 and theres ample in the legs for me...

A Ladin the shoot wears some Sherwood Forest kings wood rough shooting waterproof hard wearing trousers you could walk through barbed wire in and not get a scratch.

Toughest trousers I've seen, I used to wear snickers dickies tranemo and carharrt.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

Got some Dickies Combat trousers, 36" waist, no other measurements given. tried them on as they were only £15 quid, and they fitted fine. They are black so will br pretty warm in this heat, but for that money, you cant complain! (even though I probably will!)

Will see how we get on, thanks guys!