Whistle bell buzzer siren

I had this idea last year, not as simple as it sounds. Some buzzers don't work on 6v ended up putting a completety seperate timing system and power supply for the buzzer, which had a few teething problems hopfully got them ironed out now for this year :yes:

I just looked on evilbay for all the parts

If u search this time last year (or possibly sligtly earlier may time?) i was loooking for advice how to make/wire a seperate timer/alarm unit so the alarm would come on 5mins before feed spun out to attract the brds in.

I had a seperate timer wired to a dimmer switch (to reduce voltage=volume) wired to a alarm, didn't work as well as i hoped due to the timer not working right hopefully got it fixed for this year

• 4 weeks later...

Ended going with these

image_zpsb266b3db.jpg

It's a truck reverse alarm, 12-80 volt but works fine at 6 and only has a 0.1 amp draw so much better than a horn, still needs a rag to muffle it slightly though

Wired direct in with motor feed!

So when I am shooting at yours, if I give a few blasts on a horn should have all the pheasants over me then :lol: